Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Queasy Drops Review


When I was pregnant with my oldest son I had the worst morning sickness. I know lots of women say that but in my case it's the truth! I hated running back and forth at work barely making it to the bathroom to throw up. I really wish I had the Queasy Drops I was sent by Three Lollies. I know that they will be put to good use for my next baby. Here is some info from their site:

"Looking for an organic and drug free way to fight queasiness? Morning sickness and upset stomaches are no obstacle for the Sour Raspberry flavored Queasy Drops from Three Lollies. The dietary supplement can also be used to help ease dry mouth and stimulate the appetite. Not only are Queasy Drops good for you and your loved ones, but they are good for others too! Simply purchase a pack of the Queasy Drops Organic Pink to support the STOP CANCER Marni Fund for breast cancer research. A percentage of every sale will be donated to the fund. Cure your nausea and help find a cure for breast cancer!"

I also suffer from really bad motion sickness. REALLY bad. Just going to the grocery store gets me sick! Three Lollies has other great items for motion sickness and for kids too! I wish I could try all of their products. My favorite part of course is that they are all natural and safe. Who wants to put a ton of sugar and high fructose corn syrup in their body when they are sick to their stomach or pregnant? Not me! To view the other products they carry please visit threelollies.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the Three Lollies! I purchased some of the preggie pop drops when I was in my first trimester and they helped a lot while I was sitting at my desk at work. I had to find a way to get through the day and these helped.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin