Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nouriva Repair Moisturizing Cream


I have been sick for the last week and half. I have some sort of nasty cold and it has been such a pain. Whenever I get a cold I ALWAYS get a chapped nose and chapped upper lip from blowing my nose so many times. Since I have also been packing and moving, all of my lotions and creams are packed away. I normally have to put something on my skin and upper lip during a cold to keep it moisturized and soothed.

So the other night I was looking around our packed up house trying to find something to put on my chapped skin. Then I remembered receiving Nouriva Repair Moisturizing Cream in the mail to review. I read about how it is made for extremely dry skin and can be used anywhere. So I gave it a try and am sooooo glad I did.

It not only worked but it worked immediately. I only needed to use the tiniest amount since a little goes a long way. I felt relief and felt like my poor skin had been soothed. The best part was that my nose didn't look all greasy like it does with other products. It soaked right into my skin!

"With a unique combination of the three lipids that skin needs to stay smooth; ceramide 3, cholesterol and free fatty acids, along with a combined base formula that features glycerin, paraffin, mineral oil and
carnauba wax, Nouriva Moisturizing Cream is perfect for hard-to treat dry and sensitive skin. Nouriva Repair Moisturizing Cream does not contain preservatives and is fragrance-free and non-greasy."

Just because it's summer doesn't mean your skin doesn't get parched. After being outside in the hot sun or running your AC your skin can really take a beating. Nouriva Repair Moisturizing Cream is perfect for anyone needin a little TLC anywhere on their skin. For more information on Nouriva or to purchase it please visit www.dermadoctor.com or can be purchased ar pharmacies nationwide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin