
My boys have some seriously skinny hips. They both wear shorts and pants that are for kids much younger then them so that they fit! I was so happy to try out Dapper Snappers which is a really cool type of belt that snaps in the back of the pants or shorts and cinches in the back and instantly makes them fit! I have been using them for a week now on the boys and I don't know how I made it without one before!
The boys are also much happier now that they don't have to stop playing constantly to pull up their pants. One lucky winner will win 2 Dapper Snappers! To enter please visit their site and tell me which one you would choose. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave the link
- If you post this and leave the link
Giveaway ends June 15th 11:59 pm



















I would choose teh chocolate mint and the purple dapper-snappers.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dto com
subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dto com
i would love the pink, purple and royal blue dapper snappers..
ReplyDeletefollow oyu
ReplyDeletecamo green and navy
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteI like the purple dapper snappers. I love this idea!!
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Original Dapper Snapper (Black).
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I subscribe
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com
I follow
ReplyDeletebeckychart at gmail dot com