Sunday, June 21, 2009

Winners

Finally some winners!
Winner of the Little Jewel pendant is notworthwriting
Winner of the Dapper Snappers is Krystal
Curious Cookies winner is Anonymous- I have an email address
Imageglow winners are Cherry Blossoms, throuthehaze, sito50, cori westphal, and madly59
West Coast Jewelry is spitfyr323
AllerEase pillowcase winner is Dana

Congrats! Thank you to all who entered!

Just an update to all you commented with tips on problems viewing my site. Ever since I downloaded FireFox I haven't had any problems. I really think it is Internet Explorer. Thank you for all your help and I hope you don't have any more problems with my site!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Winners!!
    Enjoy! GREAT Giveaways

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin