Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Problems Viewing Blog

To all the wonderful people trying to read my blog and having problems viewing it-
Blogger is not always that helpful when a blog user is having technical difficulties and I unfortunately am one of those people. Several blogs have had problems where the page will shut down. The only answers that I have gotten are that it is either widgets on my blog- which I have no way of knowing which one- or it is Internet Explorer. It was recommended to me to use the latest version of IE but that didn't work. Now most advice I am getting is to use Firefox. I am trying that now so we will see. If you are having problems with my blog and others you may want to download the latest version of Firefox. Hope that helps and if anyone has a solution I'm all ears! (Just be very specific with me since I am not Super computer smart:)

7 comments:

  1. Google FOLLOWER widget causes most of the problems. The suggestion is to put it lower down on the page closer to the bottoml

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're perfectly computer smart. ;) For what it's worth, I haven't noticed any troubles at all, and I always use Firefox. Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can try moving the Follower widget lower on the page, but there are sometimes still problems if your reader wants to go to another page. Using Firefox or Google Chrome solves this problem for the most part - but I find them both an absolute pain when editing in one of my blogs. So I switch back to Explorer for that - pain in the you know what is what this all is!!!!!!!! IE needs to get their act together and figure out THEIR problem!!!! Not an answer, but hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i removed the follower thingy from my blog.... i hope that helps.
    There have been so many blogger problems lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not having any problems viewing your page. I use Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can echo the comments of those using Firefox... I've never had a problem viewing your blog and I've used Firefox for a few years now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EI was giving me so many problems, especially the new version. I switched to firefox and haven't had one single problem viewing blogs, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin