Saturday, June 6, 2009

B as in Beauty Review


B as in Beauty is a great book that deals with an many women (including myself) face- body issues! The main character's name is Beauty but she doesn't even feel like she can live up to the name. Then she meets a woman in New York who changes all of that for her. I really appreciated this book as it brought up many things I can relate to. It reminded me a lot of how insecure I was before I got married! The whole dating thing, loving yourself thing, being happy with life thing! This book is a good read and is perfect when you want to just curl up with a good book and escape for awhile. Thank you Hachette Book Group for sending this to me!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin