
Remember the review I did recently on the super fast and super handsome violinist? You can read it here. Well now I have one to giveaway! Thanks to Universal Music one lucky winner can win their own copy of David Garrett. To enter please visit his site and leave me a comment telling me who you would win this cd for. For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link



















I'd actually love to win this for myself! (what a hottie...lol)
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteSubscriber.
ReplyDeleteMy sister would like this
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
I would win his CD for my Mom- she would LOVE him (she's a classical music fan, and enjoys handsome musicians...she had a big crush on Josh Groban for a long time). :)
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber (bethwade1 at gmail dot com)
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber (through my Yahoo account, artemis_hi at yahoo dot com)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI would win this CD for me! I adore violin music.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
This would be for ME! I played violin from age 5 to 11. Thanks for the chance. Gee he's handsome!
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
RSS feed subscriber to Google Reader at rubymoonstone/gmail.
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Follower. (rubymoon/Ally/Blogger)
ReplyDeleteespressogurl at hotmail dot com
Well, I would like to win this for my workplace to play out in the lobby for people to enjoy as they come in.
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com
He has a great site. I'd like to win this CD for myself but I might let my cousin listen to it... might being the key word there!
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com