Sunday, June 14, 2009

Carousel Designs Review

I just received the most adorable and luxurious crib baby blanket from Carousel Designs. It is just as soft and plush as it looks in the picture. The style is Sage Damask which is so trendy right now. Carousel Designs has so many beautiful pieces of baby bedding for boys and girls. I'm used to my boys getting robbed in the cuteness factor when it comes to bedding but Carousel Designs certainly makes up for that.


They also carry much more than just bedding for cribs. They have bedding for toddlers rooms as well and fun accessories like decorative pillows and mobiles. What I love is they do monogramming to make it extra personal. There are so many things to choose from!


This is one of my favorite baby bedding sets. I wish I could take this whole room home with me for my next baby. Carousel Designs has really unique and trendy fabric selections that are really durable- which is important when you have a little one! If you or someone you know is having a baby or even has a toddler, this is the place to go to decorate the nursery or room. There are so many options with Carousel Designs!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin