Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Once again I thought today was Monday so here I go!
Ki did not touch my legs and say "mommy you have wiskers too!"
Jackson did not get the words to a song wrong and started singing" I'm going to make love to you"
The boys did not destroy one of my special foamy type pillows right after I told them to leave it alone
I did not vacuum the lovely 70's carpet in my kitchen today
I did not wear another up do in my hair ie messy bun
I did not sleep on the couch again so that my coughing wouldn't wake up my husband
So what are your Not Me's?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin