I originally saw the Complete Laundry System by Mystic Wonders Inc at Wishing Penny and really wanted to have it on my blog. So the wonderful people at Mystic Wonders sent me a Complete Laundry System to try out. It contains a ball for your washer and two balls for your dryer. Here is a description of the laundry ball : "
The Wonder Ball™ is a safe pvc/vinyl ball with a frequency enhanced mineral blend inside for use in your washing machine allowing you to use less (to none at all) laundry detergents.With the invention of the Wonder Ball you now have a choice. By using "very little to no" laundry detergents (some people choose none) when washing your clothes with this laundry aid, you can save hundreds of dollars per year. You be the Judge.By making the wise choice to use the wonder ball your family will be thankful for having "less to no" chemicals and fillers, found in detergents, next to their skin. For instance -- baby's washable diapers and pajamas, ladies hand washable lingerie, clothing, bath towels and bed linens. This laundry aid can be a major improvement for persons with tender skin and/or allergies."
When I first used it I couldn't believe that I didn't have to use any soap in my washer and my clothes came out clean and fresh smelling. The best part is that it lasts for 3 years and I don't have to spend money on soap.
The dryer balls are great as well as they cut back on static and are much safer than dryer sheets. Dryer sheets are known to have chemicals that can stick to the fibers in your clothes and can have harmful effects. I love the dryer balls because they cut my drying time. I love sharing products that I believe in and that can make your life easier. I really feel the Complete Laundry System can do that and help you save money as well.
If you would like to win a Complete Laundry System then go to the Mystic Wonders Inc site and tell me about another product you would like to try. They have several really cool items that can make your life easier.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you follow this blog
- If you tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends March 10th 11:59 pm.




















I would also love to try the Prill Beads
ReplyDeletehollyollyberry(AT)Yahoo(DOT)com
I would like to try Wonder Microfiber Cloths as well. Email is Karing4mykids at gmail dot com.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI have posted your blog link to my blog. Left corner above the photo.
ReplyDeletehttp://kariessliceofheaven.blogspot.com/
I was just wondering, when you dry... is it noisy?
ReplyDeleteI have seen this or something similar. Nice to know it really works. I'm in for the giveaway:
ReplyDeletekrisosage1018@yahoo.com...You're the best Ashley !
Jesn Massage ball
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I would love to have the Jesn Massage Ball.
ReplyDeletepma_devri@hotmail.com
I would actually really love to try the dryer balls! My husband is allergic to fragrances so we have to use unscented everything (including laundry detergent), and I almost never use dryer sheets. As a result, our laundry never smells fantastic...it just smells okay when it comes out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Annalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
i'd like to try the wonder balm
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1271772248
blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/foreveralways-mystic-wonders-laundry.html
I have your link on my other blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://educationquoteofday.blogspot.com/
I have added your link to another blog of mine.
ReplyDeletehttp://somethinggoodhappened.blogspot.com/
And yes, yet another blog of mine. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ldsfunnies.blogspot.com/
I'd like to try the toilet tank conditioner.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Wonder Goat Milk Soap. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteabbyandygaige@gmail.com
I would also like to try the toilet tank cleaner!
ReplyDeleteNever clean toilets?? Sounds good to me!
becky at harts dot name
I think that duck tape magnets sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteWow! That laundry ball sounds amazing. I can't really fathom how it would work with no soap. Interesting. I would also love to try the wonder balm. I think I will actually...Thanks for this site/giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, and will blog about this giveaway soon!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try out the Jesn Massage ball. My hubby loves his massages!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try their Wonder Goat Milk Soap.
ReplyDeletedrellis500(at)gmail.com
Tough choice...but I would have to go with the Jesn Massage Ball.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I Tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter...http://twitter.com/Nelsby/statuses/1279649057.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I would try the lip wonder. Thanks!
ReplyDeleterlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleterlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
Another product of their's I'd like to try is the Toilet Tank Conditioner. I just dislike having to clean the toilets and this looks to be an excellent product.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower and now am a email subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I would love to try the wonder balm!
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I follow !
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I would like to try the wonder microfiber cloths
ReplyDeleteThe Wonder Microfiber Cloths would be great to have; we don't use paper towels at our house!
ReplyDeleteonlycancan ta hotmail tod com
The prill beads look very interesting!
ReplyDeleteWonder Microfiber Cloths sound awesome, much more environmentally friendly than paper towels!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1306226792
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the toilet tank conditioner..with 4 boys in the house it would be nice to have.
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
follower
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
I follow!! :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the toilet tank conditioner.
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I am a subscriber to your blog.
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I follow...
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I'd love to try the Wonder Balm, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the wonder microfiber cloths:)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a follower :)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I really really want to win these :) ♥ Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOooh! I think the Ayate cloths look very awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I am a follower on blogger and google reader!!! thanks!
ReplyDeletekrista1127 at hotmail dot com
Tweet!!!
ReplyDelete@kristacular
thanks!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I blogged about your giveaway. Here's the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://krystalandjosh.blogspot.com/2009/03/give-away-today.html