Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Look What I Am Totally Going To Win!

The power of positive thinking right? Over at Dad Blogs they are giving away a Three Ring Adventure by Kids Creations. I would love for my boys to have this! Our summers are so boring here in our small town. This would be a great escape for them-and me! They are also giving away a Canon PowerShot SD1100 Digital Elph so that you can take a pic of the finished product! I really hope I win!

IMPORTANT: If you head over could you please, please, please sign up for the Dad Blogs? If you do please let me know so I can get extra entries. If I win I will buy you something pretty ( I promise)!


3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Also, check to see how you can get additional entries--every little bit helps. ;)

    Joe ~ Team Dad Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed over there!! Thanks! I'll let them know you sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just tell them your name? Or your username there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin