Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mama Mio Review


What mom doesn't want to be pampered after having a baby or taking care of the kids all day? Mama Mio really helps with that. What really surprised me is the large selection of products they offer. Can we say Boob Tube Firming Bust Cream? Mama Mio products have a No Nasties seal on the box ( no paraben, petrolatum, colourant, & synthetic and fragrance free).

I was given the opportunity to try the Body Buff and the Moisturising Shower Cream. Made with ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, and sweet almond oil, my body felt so pampered after using them. I am really sensitive to scents but since these use natural ingredients, I had no problem. My skin felt really soft after using these products. There is definitely a difference from using generic bath soap to luxurious Mama Mio products that nourish your skin. Mama Mio products are great for baby shower gifts or as Mother's Day presents. You don't have to just be a mom to use Mama Mio products, just willing! To check out all the other many items they offer visit their site.

3 comments:

  1. I would l♥ve to be pampered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! i have been wondering about that stuff :) thanks for the excelent review!!!!!

    good to see you again... here in the bloggy world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! These would be great for my sister who is expecting! :o)

    By the way, I just gave you an award on my church blog at http://emmasplacetobe.blogspot.com/ come and check it out! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin