Friday, March 27, 2009

Fill Me In Friday


Before I was married I felt like I had no free time. I worked full time, went to school full time, tried to keep up a social and dating life, and church. How on earth did I do it? Yet I still always managed to find time to relax and center myself. I LOVE to read, and always was able to make reading a priority. I would read every chance I got, no matter how tired I was.

Fast forward to now- I have all the time in the world! Well not really but I do feel like as much as I do in a day I really do nothing. I take care of the boys but my house is still a mess. I have school but it's online and I can spread out my assignments usually. So where does my time go for reading? Blogging is a huge time waster. I love it but a little too much. Then there is shopping. Whenever we have to go to the store it's an all day event since we don't live near a real grocery store. Then there is tv. Too many shows on my DVR to catch up on. So I have decided I need to make room for reading.

I know that is how I truly get to feel relaxed and rejuventated. So today, post on your blog about how you relax, or don't relax but wish you did. I would love to see what makes you happy! Then link your post to Mr. Linky below. Have a great weekend!(photo from flickr)


1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY!!! I feel every single word that you just said!!!! There's always a feeling of longing when each phase of life passes, the trick is to enjoy the phase while you're in it and that's what I keep telling myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin