
Wild Dill is a great and unique source for organic, natural, fair-trade items for your little one. They have a cute selection of clothes, toys and bedding. It is always nice to feel safe in knowing that only the best is put into what your children now that there have been all of these lead problems in toys these days.
When I received their ImagiPlay Sea Life Puzzle, Ki and Jackson were really excited. This was different then any other puzzle they have played with before. The beautiful wooden pieces fit together in such a way that really challenged them as they put it together. They had fun playing with the pieces separately as well.
What is really refreshing about Wild Dill is the selection of items that they carry. I haven't seem them in stores before. Each product is so different then the cheap toys we have been buying that break as soon as we get home!
Thanks to the wonderful people at Wild Dill, you can win a Sealife or Rainforest themed puzzle!
To win leave me a comment telling me something on their site that you would like to try.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment on the following:
- If you subscribe by email
- If you subscribe to my feed
- If you follow my blog
- If you tweet this giveaway and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends March 20th 11:59 pm!




















I love the butterfly alphabet puzzle!
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribe to your feed
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribe to your emails
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I love all of the puzzles!! The Alphabet puzzles are super cute!
ReplyDeletejls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I follow!!
ReplyDeletejls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
You have cool giveaways!! My grandkids would like this.
ReplyDeleteI love the ImagiPlay Rolling Snail sorter!
ReplyDeleteabbyandygaige@gmail.com
I love both of the puzzles in the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI also really love the Butterfly Alphabet puzzle!
Thanks!
Subscriber!
ReplyDeletei like the ecotots art time easel
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I would like to try the Robbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Polka Dot Trim:)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a email subscriber :)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber to your feed :)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a follower :)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Alphabet puzzle...so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI blogged this giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://krystalandjosh.blogspot.com/2009/03/give-away-today.html
I love their puzzles! Very unique!
ReplyDeleteSome other toys we would like to try are the Green Toys Cookware Set and the Green Toys Tea Set.
Wow whats not to like? I do like the rattles for infants.
ReplyDeletelove the green toys tea set.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i like the ImagiPLAY Rolling Snail Sorter
ReplyDeletesilverhartgirl at gmail.com
I also like the Numbers Snail Puzzle-very cute!
ReplyDeleteElaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I really like the ImagiPlay Zoom to the Moon!
ReplyDeleteCaleestreza at hotmail dot com
Thanks!
I like the Kate Quinn Organics kimono Dress. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI also like the kinmono dress- super cute!
ReplyDeletepestkaj(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subsscribe via yahoo rss reader
ReplyDeleteI follow as pestkaj
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shop! Thanks for the heads up :)) I would like to buy the Fig Organic Pants & vest for my niece Haylie. I wish they had bigger sizes for my monkey - he's a 5/6 now.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email :)
ReplyDeleteAnd feed :))
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, of course :)
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://blessedbarnharts.blogspot.com/2009/03/wild-dill-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI love the Imagination Box Cottage. My kids would have so much fun decorating it.
ReplyDeleteI would like for my niece to give the ImagiPLAY Number Snail Puzzle a try :)
ReplyDeleteYellow Label Kids Patchwork Blanket Love it in the Pink! It's beautiful! Thanks
ReplyDeletehmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com
butterfly alphabet is so pretty
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteMy Emma and I would LOVE the I like the Alphabet puzzle. Thanks!
ReplyDeletetoddlisatyriem@gmail.com
I just adore the Kate Quinn Organics Kimono Dress! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via email!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwomWILD DILL http://tinyurl.com/cfatnh
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I want the ImagiPLAY Rolling Snail Sorter. My little boy would love it.
ReplyDeletelenz.nicole{at}gmail{dot}com
ImagiPLAY Number Snail Puzzle -- very cool!
ReplyDeletetvollowitz at aol dot com
I like the Clementine Organic Play Dough Art Kit, my daughter would have fun with that!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI really love the Robbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Polka Dot Trim.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this giveaway.
I'm subscribed.
ReplyDeleteThanks again.
Wow, really cool puzzles. I love the ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle. Thanks! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteThe Robbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Polka Dot Trim is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletesherri419 at gmail dot com
I love the wooden school bus! I can see my daughter playing with that for HOURS!!
ReplyDeleteajcmeyer AT go DOT com
Green Toys Tea Set would make Alison so happy. Holt would like the sea life puzzle if we win.
ReplyDeleteLove the butterfly puzzle!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com
I love the little stuffed vegetables with cute smiles! They are so darling!
ReplyDeletemeredycat*lycos*com
follower.
ReplyDeletemeredycat*lycos*com
Let's go with the alphabet puzzle.
ReplyDeleteIliked the Barefoot Grasshopper in the For The Bug Lover section. jelly15301@gmail.com
ReplyDeletee-mail subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like the ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle
ReplyDeleteThe ImagiPLAY Rolling Snail Sorter is a great addition to your line. He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe ImagiPLAY Rolling Snail Sorter is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeletesmchester at gmail dot com
I am following.
ReplyDeletesmchester at gmail dot com
I love the ImagiPLAY Rolling Snail Sorter
ReplyDeletealpabet puzzle would be great for my daughter
ReplyDeleteI like the organic wrap dresses. They are adorable.
ReplyDeleteImagiPlay Safari looks like fun
ReplyDeletegkstratos@yahoo.com
I'd love all the little stuffed veggies. My Grand girls would love them!
ReplyDeletei subscribe to your emails.
ReplyDeleteI like the Under the Nile Organic Side Snap Footie. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle. Adorable! and my little girl would love it!
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
JeansandTs@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI want the "Under the Nile Organic Minimo Doll" so bad!! I really love it.
I like the alphabet butterfly puzzle. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I like the ImagiPLAY African Safari
ReplyDeleteTarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com
The Organic Play-Doh Art kit is cool! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletemogrill@comcast.net
I think the ImagiPLAY African Safari is really cute.
ReplyDeletehafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
The rolling snail sorter is really cute! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed via email. justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle.
ReplyDeleteJennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
The Green Toys Cookware Set is my favorite.I love that it is made in the usa.Thanks!
ReplyDeleteImagiPLAY Parrot in Tree Puzzle
ReplyDeleteThe Kate Quinn Organics Kimono Dress would look darling on my daughter.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
the butterfly puzzle is so pretty and i like the ImagiPLAY Veggie Cutting Set since my kids like playing with their kitchen.
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteThe ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the Kice Kice Organic Dress!
ReplyDeleteImagiPLAY Rolling Snail Sorter - perfect for my two year old!
ReplyDeleteI would love the chance to win, thanks.
ReplyDeleteerma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I liked the ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle.
ReplyDeleteI love the Barefoot Girl Mouse. So cute! Thanks for a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBlog follower! trishden
ReplyDeleteI tweeted on twitter here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/trishden/status/1355266984
Thanks
trishden
The Cotton Monkey Organic Casablanca Gift Set looks great.
ReplyDeleteRobbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Eucalyptus Piping.
ReplyDeletecrimsonpawprints (at) yahoo.com
I like the Uncle Goose Antics Ant Blocks
ReplyDeleteI like Kate Quinn Organics Short-Sleeve Kimono Onesie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous things! Lovely bedding but my favorites are the organic play dough kit and the organic Baby Victoria bunny.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Blirt Organic Fish Out of Water Tee!
ReplyDeletejnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletejnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
I'd really love to try out the Maple Landmark Starter Train Set
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Imagination Box Firehouse
ReplyDeleteThe Kate Quinn Organics Blouse is adorable.
ReplyDeleteclarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I like the Under the Nile Organic Tomato
ReplyDeletetiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I would love to have the Robbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Polka Dot Trim from their site!
ReplyDeleteI like the Imagination Box Firehouse! thanks!
ReplyDeleteOk any of the puzzles... Wee Man loves puzzles and we can't find any good ones... I do love the Green Toys cooking set though
ReplyDeleteI like the Green Toys Cookware Set. Thanks!
ReplyDeletebraaisjo at gmail dot com
I like the Green Tea Set!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Kate Quinn Organics Blouse. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email.
ReplyDeleteI followed you on blogger.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/bayview99/status/1358992878
ReplyDeleteI blogged: http://extra-entries.blogspot.com/2009/03/blessedbbarnhartscom-wild-dill-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item would be the Robbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Natural Trim
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly alphabet puzzle is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the Ideo Organic Wrap!
ReplyDeleteI would like the snail puzzle for my son
ReplyDeleteahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com
I would love the ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle! I can't believe I found this because we used to have a giraffe alphabet puzzle like this when my thirteen year old was little, but I don't know what happened to it! My three year old would be delighted with this!
ReplyDeleteCassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com
I love the Under the Nile Organic Long Johns :)
ReplyDeletejohnpratt@ecologyfund.net likes all of the different puzzles and thanks you if he wins. havve a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteI like the Kice Kice Organic Tee, so unique!
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Green Toys Tea Set. My granddaughter would love it. garrettsambo@aol.com
ReplyDeleteThe Numbers Snail Puzzle .. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollower. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe Under The Nile Organic Corn is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI loved the ImagiPLAY Alphabet Butterfly Puzzle1
ReplyDeletezestywonderland@gmail.com
I subscribe to emails!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to feed!
ReplyDeleteI follow on blogger!
ReplyDeleteI like the Robbie Adrian Organic Blanket with Polka Dot Trim.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
I subscribed to your feed.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletedonna444444@yahoo.com
Like so many others I like the Butterfly Alphabet puzzles.
ReplyDelete