Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Deluxe Honeydrop Review


I love anything organic and anything healthy. I was so happy when I received Deluxe Honeydrop beverages to sample. Created by David Luks, a cancer survivor who studied about an organic lifestyle and the healing properties of honey.




Honeydrop is flavored water that is blended with different yummy flavors. It is a much healthier alternative to any other beverage on the market that is filled with artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. What I most enjoyed was the unique flavors they offer. My favorite is the Bee Alive ( Blood Orange). It is infused with organic blood oranges and is helpful with nausea and morning sickness. Perfect for whenever I get pregnant again!




Another benefit is that the bottles are BPA free and recyclable. Always a plus in my book! That means I can freeze them in the summer and have a nice refreshing treat during the day. I hope that you will check out their website- it is really cool- and see what else they have to offer. Make sure you turn your sound up and enjoy the nice music on the site as well!


2 comments:

  1. I would love to try the calm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look interesting and the orange sounds great. I like that fact that they are using bpa free bottles. Are they in all the stores now? I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin