Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ballas Hough Band Part 2

So I have already mentioned the new Ballas Hough Band cd, but I haven't mentioned my favorite songs! I really do like all the songs but my top 3 are Closer (which has a little more of an edge to it then some of the others), Birthday (because it is a little saucy:), and Longing For which is just sweet.

What I didn'tr realize is that the band wrote most of the songs! I always like that. The first song on the cd, "Do It For You" was actually co-written by the new American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi. I was surprised that the songs are actually good- as everyone else has been saying "who knew they could sing and dance?"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be looking for it soon unless you just want to send me yours :)
    I didn't think so...
    Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin