
So I totally practiced self control when I received my box of brownies from Fairytale Brownies to review. I waited 6 minutes before I broke it open. I was really proud of myself! I even shared with my boys and husband. I'm such a good person!
I was really in Heaven for the next couple of days as I savored and devoured the Easter Box of gourmet brownies. These brownies brought back great memories for me. When I was a little girl in Phoenix I would sometimes go to the upscale AJ's grocery store and get to pick out a Fairytale brownie. The brownies have come a long way since then! They have so many yummy flavors and sizes now. My favorite is the Original. Just pure brownie and pure bliss! Other flavors include : Caramel, Cream Cheese, Mint Chocolate and Raspberry Swirl.
I was also very impressed with the packaging. Everything was so nicely wrapped and professional. There is something to be said with how you receive something- it sets the tone for what you are about to open- and the tone for these brownies was fabulous!
If you would like to win the same Easter box that is pictured above and the brownies I got to sample ( it's alot of brownies!!!) then go to their site and tell me a flavor that I didn't mention.
For additional entries, please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe to my blog by email
- If you subscribe to my feed
- If you follow this blog
- If you tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends March 20th 11:59 pm- which happens to be my birthday and the first day of spring!




















I would love the walnut brownie :)
ReplyDeleteI am a email subscriber :)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber to your feed :)\
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
The cream cheese looks so good. Thanks for another great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteTweeted~
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1306254647
I so love FT brownies. White chocolate one of my favorite. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteThe Chocolate Chunk Blondie sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteI am now an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted the contest at http://twitter.com/BarelyDomestic/status/1306563413
ReplyDeleteThe expresso nib sounds amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI also became a subscriber :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter if Canadians may. A flavour you didn't mention is Espresso Nib.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful birthday - March 20th is my birthday too!
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca
The Toffee Crunch brownies sound yummy too!
ReplyDeletepma_devri@hotmail.com
The espresso ones sound yummy...I love chocolate and espresso together.
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribe to your blog through email
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribe to your feed
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
You didn't mention the pecan or the peanut butter brownies... They all sound SO yummy!!
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha@cox.net
Follower
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha@cox.net
I don't think you mentioned toffee crunch which sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
I didn't see chocolate chunk blondie.
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I am subscribed to your blog.
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
I also follow your blog.
ReplyDeletekumabearkuso@cox.net
toffee crunch! yum!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
How on earth did I miss this post?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteThe toffee crunch sounds yummy!
Darn it, I just tried to post and my idiot internet won't let me...
ReplyDeleteOk. Take 2: I am also a follower, and I wanted to say thank you for posting Dakin's button! It means a lot!!!!!
Yum! I can't decide which sounds yummier...the white chocolate or the toffee crunch. This giveaway is really making me crave brownies!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your email.
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://krystalandjosh.blogspot.com/2009/03/give-away-today.html
I would love to try the Peanut Butter! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
ReplyDeletethe peanut butter sounds great, too.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
The Peanut Butter flavor sounds tasty!
ReplyDeletehollyollyberry(AT)yahoo(dot)com
I visited the site and finally found the flavors under facts and info. I thought the pecan or white chocolate sounded good. Now, I have to go make brownies because they're on my mind! :)
ReplyDeleteTeresa
TRigell at aol dot com
I follow. Thanks for this yummy giveaway.
ReplyDeleteTRigell at aol dot com
I blogged about this giveaway and your blog at http://slowingdownabit.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/TTRigell
I would love the walnut brownies
ReplyDeletesilverhartgirl at gmail.com
I would love to try their Magic Morsel Dozen. Those brownies look delicious and a great selection of flavors too.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
HOLY MACKRELL! How could you even wait 6 minutes!? I think the chocolate chunk one sounds divine!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Now I have a sweet tooth :) The Toffee Crunch sounds yummy. I'm doing gluten free for Lent, but I have a dear friend who who be happy with this gift:)
ReplyDeleteI sub to your email :)
ReplyDeleteI sub to your feed too :))
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDeleteyou should stop over and enter my razor giveaway - it's one you never throw out - eco and budget friendly :)
Toffee Crunch
ReplyDeleteI gain weight just thinking.
ReplyDeletearmlam@bellsouth.net
Chocolate chunk blondie, yummy!!
ReplyDeleteToffee crunch sounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteWell Happy Birthday to you, first and foremost! I hope your special day is filled with laughter and fun! I would love to win some yummy, gooey, delicious brownies from Fairytale Brownies (and I will even share them with my hubby and kids!) My favorite flavor that you didn't mention above is the Toffee Crunch (although it was a close race between that and the Pecan Brownie). Truth is, they all sound delicious and very tasty! Thanks for the tasty giveaway!
ReplyDeletetoffee crunch looks good
ReplyDeleteI want to try the Espresso Nib~
ReplyDeletelilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
White Chocolate looks delicious too! My children would love these....but, we would have to make sure my husband doesn't eat them all. ha! He LOVES brownies. Thanks! vac924@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd ~love~ to try the Peanut Butter brownie.
ReplyDeletelilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
The toffee crunch brownies sound great
ReplyDeletesports_goddess at hotmail dot com
I subscribe by email. vac924@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm also subscribed by Google Reader. Thanks! vac924@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower of your blog. Thanks very much! vac924@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd try the Espresso Nib or the Toffee Crunch. sharonaquilino(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteyou didn't mention peacan or walnut. White chocolate and chocolate chunk blondie weren't mentioned either and they looked yummy too.
ReplyDeleteteechbiz at gmail dot com
peanut butter brownies look good
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeletefollow
ReplyDeletePecan
ReplyDeleteToffe Crunch - yum!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
My favorite, walnut, you didn't mention. Thanks so much for this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI subscribed.
ReplyDeleteThanks again.
You didn't mention Toffee Crunch which sound wonderful.
ReplyDeletePeanut Butter sounds great! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteThe espresso nib sounds good.
ReplyDeleteaustma7@aol.com
expresso nib is another of their flavors.
ReplyDeletebarbaraeford@yahoo.com
You didn't mention the Espresso Nib! Omgosh, I could have lingered for hours at those photos! They all look delicious!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwomBROWNIES http://tinyurl.com/c9a7s8
greeeneyedwhwom is my Twitter name
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Toffee crunch sounds great.
ReplyDeletewhite chocolate sounds tasty!
ReplyDeletetvollowitz at aol dot com
toffee crunch brownies look great
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteohhh the cream chese sounds the bestest.
ReplyDeleteyummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
<3
emily at emme888@hotmail.com
The walnut brownie and the toffee crunch brownies look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the white chocolate. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletefirstrosegrrl@yahoo.com
Peanut Butter Rules!-ruppbc@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteToffee Crunch sounds Yummy!! THanks
ReplyDeletehmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com
and I follow!!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI love nuts so the Pecan Brownies and the Walnut Brownies look very good to me.
ReplyDeleteEHoward758@aol.com
Toffee crunch sounds great. Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteToffee Crunch sounds unbelievable
ReplyDeletemzpaw@yahoo.com
Chocolate Chip!
ReplyDeletemeredycat*lycos*com
Chocolate Chip and Walnut Morsel!
ReplyDeletefollower.
ReplyDeletemeredycat*lycos*com
I tweeted. https://twitter.com/meredycat
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the espresso nib.
ReplyDeleteMy family loves all types of brownies, but my favorite is brownies with walnuts
ReplyDeleteToffee Crunch brownies and Peanut Butter weren't mentioned.
ReplyDeletetraymona[at]aol.com
Toffee crunch-- yum!
ReplyDeletethe chocolate chip brownies sound good...
ReplyDeleteLots of other good flavors--one that I would pick is Walnut!
ReplyDeleteI have subscribed.
ReplyDeleteYUMM!You didn't mention the chocolate chunk blondie.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the TOffee Crunch brownie, or maybe the Espresso Nib!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd love to try the Espresso Nib, sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteMmmm! Peanut Butter!
ReplyDeleteSix minutes is great...it's five minutes and fifty-nine seconds more than I would have waited! You didn't mention Peanut Butter flavor. asthenight at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try the PEANUT BUTTER brownies...
ReplyDeleteThe Peanut Butter ones sound yummy! Of course, they all sound yummy! When it comes to brownies, I love them all. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteskstigger(at)hotmail.com
I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteskstigger(at)hotmail.com
I am a subscriber via Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteskstigger(at)hotmail.com
toffee crunch
ReplyDeleteKawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
Oh, I definitely must have the caramel! My "OpenID" is my contact email.
ReplyDeleteHi! A flavor you didn't mention and one I would love is Espresso Nib.
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley--since I did not put my email before, here it is! starfishtwinkle AT hotmail DOT com I would hate hate hate to have my entries deleted from THIS giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh, You Did NOT mention ESPRESSO Nib!!!
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be a sure winner!!!
YUM!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Chocolate Chunk Blondie - yummy!
ReplyDeleteLeslieVeg left a tweet on Twitter, here is the link
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/ant9ya
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
One that sounds great that you didn't mention is the white chocolate.
ReplyDeleteLinz said :
ReplyDeleteChocolate chunk blondie
sardisoaks(at)live(dot)com
One of my favorites Walnut
ReplyDeletedove42(at)comcast(dot)net
m an e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletedove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I'm a follower
ReplyDeletedove42(at)comcast(dot)net
Toffee Crunch
ReplyDeletegkstratos@yahoo.com
I would love to try Pecan.
ReplyDeleteThanks
charisscharity[at]yahoo[dot]com
Chocolate Chunk Blondie!!! I live in Scottsdale and just might have to go to AJ's right now and get me one.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't mention Walnut Morsels.
ReplyDeleteadr1001025[at]msn.com
toffee crunch brownies sound yummy!
ReplyDeleteChocolate Chip
ReplyDeleteAlicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
How yummy! Another flavor is white chocolate.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
OMG cream cheese brownies sound awesome! so do the Mint Chocolate. I love Chocolate Walnut too. yum! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteshevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteshevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I also subscribe to your RSS via Yahoo reader.
ReplyDeleteshevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I would like Easter Morsel 36
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh the cream cheese brownies sounds heavenly! Thanks for the contest! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love the walnut~
ReplyDeleteI would like the chocolate chip
ReplyDeletejamielz@verizon.net
Chocolate Chunk brownie wasn't mentioned and I would love to snarf those down!
ReplyDeletekaytewatts AT aol DOT com
I'll list peanut butter since you didn't mention it, but I am a HUGE cream cheese brownie fan!
ReplyDeletepauline15_01 at hotmail dot com
I've subscribed via email
ReplyDeletepauline15_01 at hotmail dot com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletepauline15
Chocolate chip.
ReplyDeleteannabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Espresso Nib is another flavor!
ReplyDeletemommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed via email!
ReplyDeletemommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm also a follower.
ReplyDeletemommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed to your RSS feed via MyYahoo.
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeletechocolate chuck
ReplyDeletesnowyatnite@yahoo.com
The St. Patrick's Day Dozen
ReplyDeleteThe white chocolate sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeletePeanut Butter! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe Pecan!
ReplyDeletekid.ra1nb0w(at)gmail(dot)com
MMMMM....a flavor you didn't mention was the CHOCOLATE CHIP.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway.
racheliznewman@gmail.com
P.S. I've only had FairyTale Brownies once. I had them on a flight a year or so ago. It was so yummy I remembered the company and the taste. :)
I'm not a big brownie fan but I'm a sucker for blondies and they have a really nice looking Chocolate Chunk Blondie
ReplyDeleteYou didn't mention chocolate chip! YUM!
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
The Toffee Crunch sounds heavenly.
ReplyDeleteSix whole minutes? That's longer than I could hold out! :)
Pecan - yummmmmy !!
ReplyDeletethanks bunches :)
Peanutbutter! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLMARTIN014@woh.rr.com
I subscribed!
ReplyDeleteLMARTIN014@woh.rr.com
Peanut butter! I adore peanut butter brownies. Thank you for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com.
ReplyDeleteThese all look amazing! One you didn't mention is the expresso nib.
ReplyDeletehebert024 at aol dot com
Peanut Butter brownies sound so GOOD! Wish I could win!
ReplyDeletePam B.
volsfb at msn dot com
The cream cheese looks amazing so does the raspberry...who am I kidding? They all look wonderful
ReplyDeleteYou did not metion pecan brownies.
ReplyDeleteFrank
volsfb at bellsouth dot net
Toffee Crunch sounds yummy to me!
ReplyDeleteKim
kcviking1 at gmail dot com
Those pecan brownies sure would be good.
ReplyDeleteTrey
riptidevolsfan@gmail.com
Peanut Butter!
ReplyDeleteMartha
mitch190phone@gmail.com
Looking at all those brownies has made me hungry! I'll go for toffee crunch.
ReplyDeleteVolsmama
Just wanted to make sure the previous post about the toffee crunch had the email attached. It is volsmama@gmail.com. Google acted weird when I tried to post. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to get my hangs on some of those pecan brownies.
ReplyDeleteGoosby
volsdaddy@gmail.com
I'd like to try the peanut butter brownies. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I am a subscriber.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Raspberry Swirl and Cream Cheese oh yummy 2 of my favorite flavors
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the peanut butter brownies. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
Toffee Crunch - does it really crunch?
ReplyDeleteTarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com
Chocolate Chunk! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletemogrill@comcast.net
The Peanut Butter ones look really good, too.
ReplyDeletehafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
Walnut and White Chocolate is another choice.
ReplyDeleteacptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com
Boy, these all look yummy. Toffee Crunch wasn't mentioned. Thanks for the contest.
ReplyDeleteI love walnut brownies.
ReplyDeletePeanut butter brownies so great.Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have had these brownies and they are DELICIOUS!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try Toffee Crunch.
The chocolate chip sound delicious
ReplyDeleteThey have a Blondie with pecans that is good. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBring on Espresso Nib.
ReplyDeleteChocolate chunk blondie sounds good!
ReplyDeleteemilyroemmichphotography@yahoo.com
The Expresso Nib and the Chocolate Chunk sound great
ReplyDeletecyclona66@aol.com
I am a subscriber:)
ReplyDeletecyclona66@aol.com
Amaretto!
ReplyDeleteJust looking at the picture of the brownies make me drewl.
ReplyDeletemelinda.s41@gmail.com
expresso
ReplyDeleteI blogged about your giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://its4guysandagal.blogspot.com/2009/03/brownie-giveaway.html
Happy Early Birthday to you, by the way!
I would love to try the Peanut Butter
ReplyDeleteThe chocolate chunk blondie looks yummy. So does the caramel truffle!
ReplyDeleteToffee crunch looks great!
ReplyDeleteThere's the walnut truffle~
ReplyDeleteI would love the chance to win, thanks.
ReplyDeleteerma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
espresso nib!
ReplyDelete