Friday, March 20, 2009

Fill Me In Friday


Today I thought I would just share how my birthday is going. My husband, Cody is giving me a surprise party. Yeah, I know, my mother in law ( bless her heart ) spilled the beans yesterday. So they are out right now getting the cake and ice cream. My morning started out with the boys giving me birthday loves (hugs and kisses) and morning phone calls from my family. It's days like this that make it hard living so hard from family and friends. My mom sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses, and Cody gave me a group of gifts. They were all pink! I closed my eyes, held open my hands and the boys would put a gift in my hand.


The first was a pink foot scrubber, then some super soft socks from Bath and Body Works- pink as well, followed by a pink body loofa, and then the grand finale, pink earrings and matching necklace. I love being spoiled! My aunt sent me a great book on living green and my Grandparents renewed my annual AAA membership. My grandma gets it for me every birthday and I am so thankful for the peace of mind! Oh and how could I forget- my mom also got me the newly released Directors Notebook to Twilight! It is sooooooo fun! I still have one more present in the mail from my dad and stepmom that should be here anyday now.


I am so thankful that my family and friends have remembered me on this day. I am also thankful to Heavenly Father for putting me on this earth and for giving me so much loving people.


Ok so enough about me- how about you? When is your birthday and what is the best birthday present you have received? Leave me the link to your post on Mr Linky below.


And thank you to all blog friends who have been sending me such sweet messages!


19 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great time :) My B-day is April 16th and I love to spend time with my family and friends on my B-day! Enjoy your special day! ♥ Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Director's notebook for Twilight? Awesome! (I'm so standing in line tonight at midnight for the DVD!)

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope your not-so-surprise party is fun. It will be. Your boys will love putting it together for you.

    Sending birthday wishes! & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopped over from Shauna's blog "Trying to Stay Calm" just to wish you a Very Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you!

    My b-day is Nov. 17! I will be the big 50!? :-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! It sounds like your Special Day is Awesome :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds as if you are having an awsome birthday and that you have a very sweet family. Every girl should be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby!
    Love,
    Mommie Dearest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Happy Birthday!!!!!! Sounds like it's been great so far!
    My bday is Dec 8 and so far my best bday present came 1 week after my 25th bday... My precious baby girl Brooke, who is already 3 years old *sniff sniff*!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!! Actually we have the same Birthday, so cool. I would have to say my favorite present was a copy of Twilight dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOUR BIRTHDAY ---how wonderfu. Sounds like your family made it a very nice day for you. I hope it was wonderful. Mine is September 12. I have had good birthdays and not so good birthdays, and the older you get, the less you care. The EACH decade birthday is the hardest--30----40---I had a hard time with 50----in in 2 years I will be 60!!!! THAT MIGHT JUST PUT ME OVER THE EDGE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That is so sweet!!!!!!!! What an awesome birthday and a fabulous hubby!! :) My bday is 6/18 and I think the funnest thing Danny ever did was give me a milk bath filled with rose petals and surrounded by candles. IT WAS HEAVEN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't actually get the dvd until the midnight release. But my husband had pre-ordered it for my Birthday and also the limited edition box and photo set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
    will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
    Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday!!! It sounds like you're having an awesome day! I hope it continues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am glad you are having a very good birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin