Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Random Things

Here are some random things around the blog world that I wanted to share:

  • A great homemaking website thefamilyhomestead.com this site has alot of things to offer but I just included a link to the healthy recipes. One cool thing I read was to soak your brown rice in yogurt to get your family to eat it....
  • My niece Sunni, saw this site on the news promotionalcodes.com it has tons of codes for online as well as printable coupons for groceries.
  • Here is where I buy bulk organic food storage from time to time azurestandard.com
  • Over at Keeper of the Home she shares a great idea called Quiet Time Bins. I am def. going to be making these to occupy Ki during his quiet time in his room while his brother sleeps. By the way- I love this blog!
  • My friend started a blog about all things positive. Anything that is good in the world can be found here. If you wanna check it out or share anything good go here http://lifesjustlovely.wordpress.com/
  • Lastly, on a more serious not, if you are the praying type, could you please go to my charming kids and pray for her family and most importantly her son. Her four month old son is in very critical condition from a heart problem. You can read about it here.

Do you have any cool sites or blogs to share? Leave me a comment if you want to.....

2 comments:

  1. Those were cool websites! I checked them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think this post is rather serendipitous--I have been pondering emailing you with a post from my blog that I was hoping you might post about. I am going to email you tonight, but sometimes my email gets thrown in spam (I have a live account--d_lovelace) so please look for my email if you have a sec.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin