Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ballas Hough Band Part 1


As I mentioned before I have had the wonderful opportunity to review the debut album of the Ballas Hough Band. In case you haven't heard about them, they are the dancers from Dancing with the Stars- Derek Hough and Mark Ballas. They formed a band and just released their album. Their style is a type of pop, but every song is so unique and different it's hard to put it in a specific category. I really liked the cd the more and more I listened to it. I especially put it on everyday to get me motivated to clean, since it's so energizing! The boys love to dance to it too.
Below is just a sample of the many great songs that are on the cd. I will be sharing more about the cd later in the week!




2 comments:

  1. I've heard other give a great review too! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked it out. I have to add that to my music collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin