
It's official- spring is here and so is the new line at Eleven shoes! I was so excited to share the new shoes with you. How stinkin' cute are these Capers? What I love about Eleven shoes is the style is always so modern but functional as well. As always their shoes have cushioned insoles, padded collars, and easy on/off Velcro to make it easy for your little one to put their shoes on themselves.
I know that my son Ki looks very GQ with his new shoes. I also love that they are very easy to keep clean since he is always getting into some sort of dirt while outside.
If you would like to win a pair of fabulous Eleven shoes of your choice, then please go to their site and leave me a comment with your favorite.
For additional entries please leave me a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe to this blog via email
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow this blog
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends April 15th 11:59 pm




















I like the Joaquin silverhartgirl at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Kasota shoes!
ReplyDeleteI like the Josef shoes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance
becky at harts dot name
I like the Caper Style
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
emma size 13
ReplyDeleteMy daughter picked out "Emma"
ReplyDeleteI love the new Kasota. They look so sweet and feminine. Thanks for the entry
ReplyDeleteTonyamcrain [at] aol.com
The Anya is my favorite pair!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the emma pair
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
follower
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
feed subscriber
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I like the Bridgets in size Eleven. Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gamil dot com
Tweeted: gahome2mom
ReplyDeleteWin Eleven Shoes Kids @ http://tinyurl.com/dcv38r
subscriber by email
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
I like the Eleven Dublins
ReplyDeleteI subscribe in reader
ReplyDeleteMy favourite shoes are the Emma's!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeletethanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via RSS
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwomhttp://tinyurl.com/cg7qq7
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Joaquin for my son would be great
ReplyDeleteI like the Josie shoe style!
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I'm following your blog.
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/erinlowmaster/statuses/1421843426
ReplyDeleteThis is tough because I love their Josie, the Alexi, and the Pixie. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletelkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com
Consider yourself tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ZieglerLZMS/status/1423027071
lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the Josef shoe.
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
I subscribe by email: frugonomics101 (at) g mail
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
I really love the Kasota. They look so sporty!
ReplyDeletenewsaroundtheblogs at live dot com
Posted a tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/NwsArdtheblogs
my favorite is the Josef. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the new Caper shoe in size 9!!! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
JeansandTs@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe orange Pixie in size 11 to go with a new dress she got at Children's Place. She is on her way to being the new Church Diva.
love the luc shoes.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
susbcriber via e-mail
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Who wouldn't want a pair of these shoes for their child?? Wow! I would love a pair of
ReplyDeletetheir "Firefly" sandals- summer is coming.. sometime... Jacklver@yahoo.com
I'd have to say that I like the Anya the best! these are great shoes for kids1
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance
:)
I follow!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by reader..that's feedburner, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI like the Kasota for my daughter!
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletesubscribe in RSS
ReplyDeleteI like the Josef shoes. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI like the Laura shoes
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I like the Bridgets in size Eleven.
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a great giveaway!
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I love the Josef shoes and the Caper shoe!!
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the brian
ReplyDeleteI love the boys style called Iggy in size 9.
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance to win a pair!
espressogurl at hotmail dot com
I like the Kasota shoes.
ReplyDeleteBlogged here
ReplyDeletehttp://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/giveaway-thursday-49.html
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I adore the caper pair! so handsome and perfect for my little man :O) thanks so much!!!
ReplyDeletecheekybowtique at hotmail dot com
I think the Josef style are so cute.
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I blogged: http://goyay.blogspot.com/2009/04/eleven-collection-giveaway_9632.html
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I tweeted: http://www.twitter.com/talonsmom731/status/1497913022
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I love the Josie and Kasota shoes!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com
I like the red Charlie sandals!
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
And I subscribe with Google Reader
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow on Blogger
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I twittered here (cezovski)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/cezovski/status/1524002544
AND I LISTED THE WRONG KIND OF SHOES I LIKE:
My favorite ELEVEN shoes are the Kasotas.
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I'd love the Boys' Josef shoes. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe Capers shoes are my favorite and I know my little Asher would look so dang cute in them!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Eleven Trainers! They are so unique!!!
ReplyDeletefitforachild at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber under kayceewilliams at gmail
ReplyDeletefitforachild at gmail dot com
I'm an RSS subscriber too.
ReplyDeletefitforachild at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletefitforachild at gmail dot com
The Josef shoes are cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI like the dublin
ReplyDelete