Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Swaddle Designs

When I had my first son Ki, it took me awhile to get the hang of the swaddling thing. With lack of sleep and motherly skills, I seemed to struggle with how to swaddle my new baby. It also didn't help that my new little guy was a big squirmer. Every time he would move around his blanket would come undone and I would wish that there was a blanket that was big enough so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Well now I am prepared for whenever I have another baby. Swaddle Designs has the cutest and convenient swaddling blankets. They are a lot larger than the average blanket- 42"x42". They are 100% organic and even have step by step directions on how to swaddle sewn into the blanket! I really like the designs of the blankets and the softness of the flannel. Since they are so large they are perfect for using as a cover up when nursing, for a stroller blanket, and for tummy time. These make great baby shower presents. Swaddle Designs has other products as well so check them out!

Swaddle Designs is offering my readers a 10% discount! Just click here and enter code MadeinUSA.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had these when my son was tiny. He would only sleep swaddled at first, but then he started squirming more and more. We finally stopped trying to swaddle him when we kept finding him in the morning with his arms still swaddled & his legs out kicking freely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin