Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zero Water Review

Cody and I have been looking to buy a water filter for quite some time now. We have been buying endless amounts of distilled water from Walmart and always running out. Not only do I hate those jugs taking up so much space and feeling bad for adding more trash on the earth, I can't stand the plastic taste when we drink our water. I was so happy to get to try a Zero Water pitcher.

The Zero Water pitcher and filter is true to it's name. It's 5 stage ion- exchange filter delivers the ONLY filtered water that meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water. It also comes with a TDS meter that detects the amount of dissolved solids in your water. A zero reading is perfect and when the reading is at a 6 it is time to get a new filter. When I first tried this I checked my tap water and it had a reading of 261! When I filtered it with the pitcher the reading was a zero!
It is so nice to be able to check the reading on the water so I am not always wondering if the filter should be changed.

Here is what I like Zero Water. The taste! It tastes great and no sign of plastic flavor! It has been so nice not being worried if we are going to have to run to the store to get water. It is even nicer saving money on our groceries as well as space in our trash can! I am a fan of the water pitcher and now want to get their water cooler. If you would like more info on Zero Water you can find out all sorts of cool stuff on their site!



3 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! I would l♥ve this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this sounds great! Thanks so much for bringing to our attention. We have been in search of a water filter for quite some time also. Thanks again!

    Becca

    Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your initial review. I've been researching whatever I can find about filter systems and have two questions. First, now that you've been using Zero since March, are you still pleased? Also, how frequently do you ck to make sure that the reading remains the same? One complaint I've read is that filters have to be changed very often and are costly. Can you please comment on your experience?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin