
Do you ever see a product and didn't realize how much you needed it until you started using it, then wonder how you ever could have lived without it? Well that's exactly how I feel about Lilash. I have only been using Lilash and have already noticed results.
What is Lilash? It is an eyelash stimulator that goes on clear and is actually placed on your eyelid , just like you would eye liner. Here is what their site says:
"Used daily LiLash will grow the appearance of the longest, fullest lashes you have ever had. Guaranteed. Applied daily as a liquid eyeliner you will notice LiLash begin to change your lashes in several weeks. Wait 4-6 weeks and watch your lashes transform right before your eyes. LiLash is the world's most powerful and fastest-acting eyelash conditioner. Our no-salt, nonirritating formula is just one more benefit that sets LiLash apart. LiLash is a favorite of eyelash extension wearers who notice better support and less lash breakage."
Now even though I have only been using Lilash for a week I have already noticed a change in my eyelashes. They look and feel healthier and when I apply my mascara my lashes are fuller. I can't wait to see how they look after 4-6 weeks! What I like is that I can wear makeup with Lilash and that it lasts for 5 months! Oh my land! I wish that I my mascara would last that long. In fact, according to the testimonies that I read, you might not even need mascara after using Lilash. They also have a LiBrow which helps stimulate eyebrows.
How would you like to win a Lilash of your own- a $139.97 value!? Just visit their site and then tell me why you would want to win a tube of Lilash.
For extra entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe via email
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow my blog
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Please make sure your email is available or I will have to delete your comment!
Giveaway ends March 30th at 11:59pm




















Who doesn't want longer fuller lashes!!! I'm in :)
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, I've just started thinking about wearing false eyelashes ;) hoping that might help my feelings towards my lashes. Using this product might be all I really need. Pick me, hand waving madly in the air, PICK ME!
ReplyDeleteI follow very well.
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for the e-mail!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading your review I decided to try it(crossing my fingers).I have been using the product for about 3days I noticed my lashes are stronger not coming out as much seem a little longer but only time will tell. I am posting my progress on you tube if anyone is interested check out bellareviews. Also my eyelashes started out about medium length and fortunately I have a natural curl but I want the dramatic effect of longer lashes. I have no side effects at all as of now and will be posting an updated review soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm always a little skeptical about things like this but it says I can get 2xs the lashes in 1/2 the time so I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to try it! Especially since my eyelashes are so much sparser since having kids! What the heck, how does that happen!? Hope I win it!! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have my eyelashes appear longer and fuller. Lilash sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeletepma_devri@hotmail.com
I would love to try this!
ReplyDeleteYou know I follow. :o)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this because it says it can my my eyelashes grow up to 2x longer! My eyelashes are pretty sad, so this would be great to win!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteI am under a tremendous amount of stress (don't ask.. sigh) and my eye lashes are SPARSE to say the least anyway, but because of a few surgeries and the events that are upcoming, I have even fewer lashes then usual. I use a lot of eyeliner and mascara, but you have to have lashes to put the mascara ON!
ReplyDeleteI like that Lilash is not tested on animals, cause you know me, I'm a vegetarian!!! hahah
Great Giveaway! Thanks for bringing it to us!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I'm subscribed via Email!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I'm subscribed in a RSS Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg is leaving a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/dfy7j3
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Okay, I think I really need one of these. Even if I don't win, I might have to buy one! I've always wished for fuller lashes!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
I subscribe to your blog using the RSS feed.
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
I would LOVE to have longer, fuller eyelashes. I SO hope I win this contest. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeletergridley@gmail.com
I've heard about this and would love to win it for my mom. She has worn mascara forever and really needs some help with her eyelashes. thanks
ReplyDeletejust subscribed
ReplyDeleteI need LiLash because I have the skimpiest, smallish eyelashes around and I need anything that will make them look fuller and bigger.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this because my eyelashes are just not long enough!
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
subscriber via email
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
susbcribe to your feed
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I would love to have longer lashes! Who doesn't?
ReplyDeletekatie_kitty@msn.com
because i have short thin lashtes!! sadness!!!
ReplyDeletenicolemarielum @gmail.com
oh my why would an woman not want longer lush lashes?
ReplyDeletei getnewsletter
ReplyDeletei follow
ReplyDeleteLilash sounds like a great product. I would love to try it to help with eye lash breakage.Extended lashes would be great too:)
ReplyDeletecyclona66@aol.com
I am a new subscriber
ReplyDeletecyclona66@aol.com
my thin blonde lashes can use all the help they can get!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1353095628
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/foreveralways-lilash-giveaway-33009.html
I want full, long, dark and lush lashes!
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
Here's my tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/nina0205/statuses/1353154730
green_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe via feedburner.
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you! I would l♥ve to win this! Plese come visit my blog tomorrow for a little surprise with lots of l♥ve from me to you my precious friend! ♥ Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI would like to have eyelashes like my son does, this sounds like it might help!
ReplyDeleteI follw
ReplyDeleteIt just sounds like an amazing product. I would love to give it a try!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via reader!
ReplyDeleteI follOW!
ReplyDelete:)
I'd love to win a tube because I'd love sultry lashes
ReplyDeleteheyhazelhazel[at]yahoo[dot]com
I have always had shorter eyelashes and have had to turn to lots of eyeliner to cover it up which is not bad but sometimes you want to go natural and then your eyes look so tiny. I would love to try this out and see how it works on my lashes. Longer healthier lashes, who can complain?
ReplyDeleteI subscribed, yay!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win because I love my eyes (I mean: as a mom, full time grad school student, wife and part time worker, I don't get much time to put on make up, but my eyes are what I focus on and I could use a little boost!). Plus my birthday was on the 20th. :P
ReplyDeleteanapaula9100@hotmail.com
My lashes are so thin and sparse. I would love to try this! Thanks.
ReplyDeletemelazy1[at]gmail[dot]com
I would like to win Lilash because, like so many here, my eyelashes are something less than outstanding. Really, I'd love to try both Lilash and Librow.
ReplyDeleteI'd like thicker, prettier eyelashes. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI need longer lashes!
ReplyDeleteit says Used daily LiLash will grow the appearance of the longest, fullest lashes you have ever had i could use the help mverno@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to win it because my eyelashes are practically invisible
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this...who doesn't want longer looking eyelashes!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy eyelashes need this.
ReplyDeleteMary D
ReplyDeletezenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I really want to win this because my lashes are quantum lashes (they are only visible when you REALLY observe them under a microscope) lol. Seriously, I could definitely use this product to get fuller, thicker eyelashes
Iwant to win because I look like I don't have eye lashes.
ReplyDeleteBy reading the reviews, this product would work wonders on my wimpy lashes.
ReplyDeleteReading the testimonials it is really impressive! I have recently started wearing makeup again after 20 years without it. My husband has longer eyelashes than I do. I have small eyes and need something to help draw attention to my beautiful hazel eyes and eye lashes would frame them. I would really be grateful to be able to try your fascinating product. Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteTwitted - http://twitter.com/moonshadow43/status/1370537279
ReplyDeletemy lashes are short and few. his would look great! who wouldnt want better looking eyes..thanx
ReplyDeleteI would like to use it on my thinning eyebrows as well as my lashes.
ReplyDeleteWell my lashes could use some nourishment!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like LashFood
I would really love to try it, I don't have the money right now to spend on such products
It is say for sensitive eyes, which is good
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
At 12 I needed glasses. Now in my early 40s, my eyes are just lost behind my glasses.
ReplyDeleteI need to work on conditioning my eyelashes and Lilash fits the bill.
With Lilash, by the time I hit my 80s, I'll rock the nursing home with my freakin' fantastic eyes . . . and my glasses.
Sylvie
sylvieanddudes@yahoo.com
It gives you twice the lash in half the time. My "OpenID" is my contact email.
ReplyDeleteLonger and fuller eyes lashes...........I go for this!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mother Nature is not the only one who has control of things!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Lilash
ReplyDeleteGENEVIEVE
I want to win Lilash because I think it will enhance my sparse and stubbly lashes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
Following your blog, Thank you!
ReplyDeletemoonshadow43(at)gmail(dot)com
Wow, this would be great to win because I never bother with mascara, so if it made my lashes naturally fuller that would be super.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this.
ReplyDeleteI need this product!!! My lashes are thin and scraggly!! Often I don't have time to put on mascara so thicker, longer lashes would be a dream come true!!
ReplyDeletehi_joan_elliott@hotmail.com
I have always wanted fuller lashes and would love to try this!
ReplyDeleteI'd love gorgeous eyelashes! Thanks for sharing~
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this
ReplyDeleteI want it because LiLash is the world's most powerful and fastest-acting eyelash conditioner.
ReplyDeleteannabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
There is hope for skimpy eyelashes, hoorah
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
ReplyDeleteI want to win this because my eyelashes need boost!
ReplyDeletehebert024 at aol dot com
I'd love to try this.I just subscribed.
ReplyDeletelinmoe@sympatico.ca
My eyelashes are puny even with mascara; I've always coveted people with thick, long lashes. I'd love to give this product a try
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
I'm following your blog
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1373519930
shel704 at aol dot com
Subscribed via google reader
ReplyDeleteshel704 at aol dot com
Who doesn't want fuller lashes
ReplyDeletewould love the help with my eye lashes
ReplyDeletei would love to have some popping eyes.
ReplyDeleteI need this product so bad. My lashes have always been sparse, but as I age it's getting worse. I'm just not a fake eyelash kind of person so Lilash sounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteLong eyelashes would be wonderful..As I have tried everything else and No luck.Maybe this is the one?!?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway.
I would like to gift this to my daughter Kristinia. She would look great with long lashes. lol Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com
Tweeted: http://tinyurl.com/dfy7j3
ReplyDeleteTwtr: gahome2mom
gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com
follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com
subscribed by email
ReplyDeletegahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com
I'd love to win because my lashes are very short and pale.
ReplyDeletegkstratos@yahoo.com
My sis would LOVE this!! Thanks so much.
ReplyDeletemogrill@comcast.net
i would love to win this for my daughter
ReplyDeleteI want to win Lilash because I'm statrtihg to think that nothing can help my puny lashes. This is the last shot.
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteI really like Lilash's non irritating formula.
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this, i'm blone,, can't really see my eyelashes to much and they are sparse and thin due to thyroid, this would be wonderful
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have better eyelashes!
ReplyDeleteehhogan@bellsouth.net
I'd love to try this. At almost 40 I need a new look!
ReplyDeleteI'd love for my lashes to be long and strong.
ReplyDeleteThis product looks so promising that I feel it would help with my 'old' and thinning lashes. I especially like that the product conditions the lash while providing 'the miracles' and can still use mascara. Thanks for the great giveaway. ruthing73 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI would love to have longer, fuller eyelashes. It sounds like a great product
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT alternative to extensions!
ReplyDeleteerikaelizabeth@wildmail.com
Nice :)
ReplyDeletektgonyea at gmail.com
They say is has a no-salt, non irritating formula, which is something that I would have been concerned about. So, now I want to try it!
ReplyDeletemadamerkf at aol dot com
i would like to win because my eyelashes are short and spare.. not long and full
ReplyDeleteA great gift for sister-in-law
ReplyDeleteHi, I would love to win Lilash because one day last year in a big hurry I accidently cut my eyelashes with a too vigorous clamping with my eyelash curler. I was mortified and I was left with short stubs for lashes. Since then they have grown longer, but they don't seem like they used to. Thanks for a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBlogger Follower! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTweeted on twitter here:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/trishden/status/1394701255
Thanks
trishden
2x longer, that would be wonderful. I have always had poor eyelashes, and even with mascara on, they still look blah... I also have sensitive eyes so the no salt, non irritating sounds great.
ReplyDeletepurehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd love to try this product! My husband and both my sons have beautiful long eyelashes but mine are stubby and pathetic! So embarrassing!
ReplyDeleteI would like to see longer and thicker lashes.
ReplyDeleteI really need this stuff! I posted about this on my blogs side bar!
ReplyDeletewww.gigigriffis.blogspot.com
I would love to win some Lilash to get my peepers all gorgeous looking!
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/1398533653
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2009/03/grrreeattt.html
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
My eyelashes are short and practically non existent and I get stys from mascara so this would help as I look so washed out.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeleterosans4@comcast.net
I follow you-rosannepm
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a tube of Lilash because I want to bring out the best in my eyes as I possibly can. I enjoy taking great care of my skin and why not include your eyelashes in your daily skincare routine. This product sounds like the perfect tool for making our lashes longer and thicker in a quick, easy, and most importantly safe method. I really like learning from their website that Lilash is the purest and least irritating eyelash stimulating and conditioning product available—safe for even the most sensitive eyes. This gives me confidence in the product and great peace of mind in knowing that I am not going to harm my eyes in any way by using this incredible product. Thank you for introducing us to it and for the opportunity to enter.
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am now subscribed through email. Thank you.
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am now subscribed to your RSS Feed via my google reader.
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am now following your blog. My username is joannaonthelake
ReplyDeletejoannaonthelake@gmail.com
Tweet, tweet, here is a link to my tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1407020096
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I have always wanted lush lashes!
ReplyDeletesena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
Certainly I'd like to have stronger and longer eyelashes, but I'm most pleased to know that Lilash is pure and non-irritating and is safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
ReplyDeleteI have very thin eyelashes and I want to feel much sexier with fuller ones!
ReplyDeleteorchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeleteI would love to have twice the length, like the site promises.
ReplyDeleteehohenwa at gmail dot com
Thanks!
I like that my eyes won't be irritated and that LiLash has never been tested on animals.
ReplyDeleteI love that I could have longer and stronger eyelashes. I need it!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about wearing flash lashes but I wear contact and I feel if I don't place them correctly I could have some problems but this product sounds genuine and longer and thicker eyelashes is something I am trying to acheive. Thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeletesharr1226 at yahoo dot com
I'd love to try this product. My lashes will love it (and need it)!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love it cause my eyelashes area almost non-existent. The fact that they are almost blonde does not help either!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I could really use this. I have barely there lashes. You cannot see them at all. Even with mascara, you can barely tell that I have any. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI would like my eyelashes to look full and long.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed by email.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed to feed with Blog Lines.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I blogged:
ReplyDeletehttp://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2009/03/march-giveaways.html
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I have sensitive eyes and this is non irritating so I think I could use this without any problem The mascara I use to use irritated my eyes so I would probably use this without mascara lezanac@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would love longer lashes
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to try new products and see if they're worth the acclaim they've received.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest.
superdavefive(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have thin, light eyelashes so I am more conscious about trying to enhance their appearance. LiLash could be just the product to give me those desired results! :)
ReplyDeletemcj4tlj@comcast.net
My lashes need help to look good!
ReplyDeleteMy eyelashes are blonde and thin. This is a godsend for ladies like me.
ReplyDeleteSarah
smitchathome at aoldotcom
I subscribed to your emails.
ReplyDeleteSarah
smitchathome at aoldotcom
I would so love to try this. I have skimpy lashes and need all the help I can get. I love that this product has a nonirritating formula! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletesherri419 at gmail dot com
I would love to try this to have the appearance of dramatically longer and fuller eyelashes. I also like that LiLash is nonirritating.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader.
ReplyDeleteI'd love this for my wife, she always says my eyelashes are fuller than hers!
ReplyDeleteI had an awful experience when trying to use fake lashes on halloween. When I removed the lashes they ripped out my own and have had no luck growing them back to the full and long lashes they were before. I would love to give this product a try!
ReplyDeleteMy wimpy lashes could really use this!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted your giveaway! (My Twitter name is @ThriftyJinxy)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this because my lashes are so dull and just not thick at all. This would help them a lot!
ReplyDeleteI am subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI twittered.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/1415602523
I am always having problems with my lashes falling out, maybe this will help
ReplyDeleteI would love to try LiLash because I have almost white eyelashes that are short and sparse. This looks like it would help my lashes look so much better!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber. Thanks!
ReplyDeletelisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I would love to win, need all the help I can get!!
ReplyDeleteI'm also subscribed to your feed in google!
ReplyDeletelisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I also Tweeted this giveaway! http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/1416072888
ReplyDeleteThanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
This would be SO cool to use!
ReplyDeleteI have dark hair and eyebrows, but small light lashes which make me look ill. I need this
ReplyDeleteI want to win, because I would love to have longer and fuller lashes!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1416915643
ReplyDeleteI am a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber via rss!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com
I blogged about this giveaway: Here
ReplyDelete2xs the lashes in half the time?!?! Im in! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email!! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
ReplyDeleteI also follow you! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
ReplyDeleteI know someone that would love to have this as a gift. She has very neutral lashes and this would help
ReplyDeletesubscribe via email
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog
ReplyDeleteWow. Because if it does what it says it does, that would be AWESOME! Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteladyufshalott at yahoo.com
I want to win because my eyelashes are so thin! :(
ReplyDeleteTWEET TWEET
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/1418702882
I'm blond and have light lashes, I'm getting married in July and would love to have full lashes for my bg day! Looks like this would work great! thanks!
ReplyDeleteweezandkoto@gmail.com
I need something to improve the look of my lashes and I like the following quote "It is the purest and least irritating eyelash stimulating and conditioning product available—safe for even the most sensitive eyes." I like that it is non-irritating.
ReplyDeletemy already sparse lashes are now falling out...trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI'd love fuller eyelashes. I've been very curious about this product but truthfully the price is a no no right now. I also am a bit worried about safety but it seems like it's not been problematic yet for anybody!
ReplyDeleteMu lashes are so short! I could truly use Lilash!
ReplyDeleteYou can't even tell I have lashes without makeup!
zestywonderland@gmail.com