Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flor Review


I have just received the chance to review an amazing product. A 5x7 rug from Flor. I know rugs may seem like not a new thing, but the rugs at Flor are. Flor rugs are unique, beautifully designed tiles that can be put together to form a rug. Flor is eco-friendly and easy to move where you want it to go. Once you receive you tiles, you can put them together easily with Flor's special Flordots. They are stickers that hold the tiles together and they stick to the tiles rather than the floor.
What I find so appealing about the tiles is that they are easy to clean. If one of the tiles becomes dirty or gets a spill, you simply remove the tile and take it to the sink to wash off, rather than the whole rug. If the stain is really stubborn, you can just go online and order another tile- instead of buying a whole new rug! There are so many different design choices that there is something for everyone. You can even mix and match!
I got to try the Home Team in Tackle and love the difference the colors and lines in the rug make in my room. I always see expensive rugs in magazines and now I have one that is not only practical but affordable! For more information on Flor, please visit their site here.


1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I'd love to try out a rug for them too. What a great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin