
Have you heard about this cool site yet? Youcanmakethis.com offers the neatest instructions to make the cutest stuff! Here is some info:
http://www.youcanmakethis.com/ was created by a mom who wanted to provide downloadable instructions on how to make just about anything from children's boutique clothing and jewelry, to handbags, home decor and more. What makes the site unique is that these instructions are written by everyday moms who have an expertise in an area. They are written in a way that makes you feel you have a friend sitting right next to you, telling you what to do next. They all have detailed instructions and step-by-step full-color photos so even the most "craft-challenged" person can make these items for their homes and families.
I was given the opportunity to try the Oh So Chic Apron and while I haven't made it yet, I went over the instructions and was really impressed with how easy it seems. The instructions were broken down step by step and was simple enough that even I could probably follow it! I think I will be using it to make aprons as gifts for Christmas this year.
If you'd like to try out some products for free, you can sign up for their FREE newsletter. After sign-up, you'll receive a link to your email inbox asking you to confirm subscription. Simply click on that link, and you'll receive all of these product instructions pictured here, plus an online video and digital scrapbooking frames. http://www.youcanmakethis.com/ycmt-newsletter.htm
Also, the generous people at youcanmakethis.com are giving a lucky winner $50 bundle of do it yourself instructions! To enter please visit the site and tell me something that you would want to make.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe to my blog via email
- If you subscribe to my blog via feedburner
- If you follow my blog
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends April 14th 11:59 pm




















Love the Hostess Apron! It's a toss up between that and the coffee cup cozi...
ReplyDeleteI've been a "follower" of yours for a while :o)
ReplyDeleteI would love to make a Newsboy hat for my little girl!
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe via e-mail.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I want to learn to make messenger laptop bag. Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletegahome2mom
Win $50 GC You Can Make This @ Ashely's http://tinyurl.com/cm762d
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
i would love to learn how to make TOTT Hair Instructions: The Twisted Boutique and Surround-a-Bow Techniques
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun site thatnk you!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteI subscrib to your e-mail.
ReplyDeleteI blogged this over on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Sew Spoiled Presto Wallet pattern.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI want to learn to knit beanies.
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a great giveaway!
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I'm so wanting the Chic Baby Bib and Burpie Set and the Digital Scrapbooking All Boys Kit! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe!!! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I'd love to make the Easy & Elegant Fleece Capelet
ReplyDeletePaint an Autumn Leaves Door Hanger
ReplyDeleteLove the crocheted cupcakes! They're absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I like the Precious Dress pattern.
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
I would like to learn how to make scrabble pendants.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway
Blogged here
ReplyDeletehttp://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/giveaway-thursday-49.html
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I'd love to give the Lotus Flower Pin a try. Thanks.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451 at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451 at gmail dot com
I'd love to make the "She loves me, she loves me knot" handbag, but that's just one of my favorites. I could go crazy with $50 on this site :)
ReplyDeletevancy31[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm also a follower
ReplyDeletevancy31[at]gmail[dot]com
And I blogged about your giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://unconventional-comfort.blogspot.com/
Thanks! vancy31[at]gmail[dot]com
Ooooh! The photo handbags would be a great idea for me to help market my art on-the-go!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I would love to try some of the kids clothing like the Perfect Fit Flirt and Miss Lily. Thanks so much for introducing me to this great shop! Jeanette
ReplyDeletesplendidthings.etsy.com
I like the she loves me,she loves me knot handbag!
ReplyDelete