
I was watching tv late one night and an infomercial came on for these cool things called "Bumpits". I really wanted to try them out. So I contacted the company and they sent me some! So what are they? They are Hair volumizing inserts that instantly give you volume so you don't have to tease your hair. You know the style where the hair is really full in the back or maybe in the front? Well these do that! I have been teasing my hair for a little while now but always felt I was damaging my hair. After using these I no longer have to worry about that.

Not only do I love the Bumpits' but I also love the packaging! They come in the cutest black pink and white boxes (my wedding colors) that look like something you would buy in a boutique. Each also comes with an instructional dvd and hair ideas. Each box comes with 5 Bumpits. There are different sizes to use.
The wonderful people at Big Happie Hair sent me some to give away! If you would like the chance to win a set of Bumpits just leave me a comment telling me if you would like blond or brunnette (I will try my best to give the winner the one they choose). That's it! I have one set of blonde and two brunette. That's 3 winners!
For additional entries leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you follow this blog
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends March 12th 11:59 pm
If you want to purchase a set go to their site



















I would love to try this in the blonde bumpits:)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeletealways_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I blogged :)
ReplyDeletehttp://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com/
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
oh this would be fun!! My mom was talking about getting something similar to this! I'd want the brown! THANKS!
ReplyDeleteburnette would be my choice
ReplyDeleteshopannies@yahoo.com
I would love to try the brown!
ReplyDeleteThanks
I'm so in! I'm a follower. Brunette, baby!
ReplyDeleteConsider me twittered...https://twitter.com/ventsupermom
ReplyDeleteOooh, I would love one of the blonde ones! I'm always trying to get more volume in the back of my hair! :)
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
Hi again--I posted. www.notthevanilla.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBrunette here! These are cool, I never even knew they existed!
ReplyDeleteHow neat - would like to have a blonde one! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow..i'd love to try the brunette.thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteawesome giveaway
ReplyDeleteI have seen this infomercial a million times
my hair is brown this month so I'd like the brunette
thanks
themommyfinds at hotmail dot com
I would love a [brunette] set of these so bad. I saw them on T.V. last week and wanted to get them right away!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower. :o)
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty awesome. I have seen the commercials too and wanted to try them on my flat hair. I have a round face and having volume up top will help me not look so chubby in the cheeks. (one can only hope)
ReplyDeleteI would like the brunette.
thao(dot)powell(at) gmail.com
I follow in blogger.
ReplyDeletethao(dot)powell(at) gmail.com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/twinpowells/status/1275661503
thao(dot)powell(at) gmail.com
I have seen those on TV. Fun Fun!! I want to try them.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
michelle at trimble dot org
I would like the brunette please!
ReplyDeletethanks
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
What a great idea! I would love a brunette one!
ReplyDeletepma_devri@hotmail.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletepma_devri@hotmail.com
wow I love your blog! I would LOVE to have the brunett bumpits set, my hubby said I couldn't order them off the info-mercial :( plus today is my 22 b-day! lol . . .I'm going to become a "follower" as soon as I figure out how... pls email me at mz.steeviewonder@yahoo.com thanks!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! Those things look so rockin', I would love a brunette one!
ReplyDeleteAnd you *know* I'm a loyal follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI would definitely go with the brunette.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I Tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter...my user name is Nelsby.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Ohhh! I would love to try a brunette one! I really like that look!
ReplyDeleterlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm a follower. :)
ReplyDeleterlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm a follower :~)
ReplyDeleteI would love the brunette. I love this look but have never known how to do it. This makes it look so easy.
ReplyDeletepebes2[at]aol[dot]com
I just posted on my blog about your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteoh... I want one!!! I am a brunette (today)
ReplyDeletei follow
ReplyDeletei tweeted....txsangie
ReplyDeleteLOL...I saw these too. I would love to try the brunette!
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I follow
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I'm a brownie, I'd love to try one - I always try to get that bump in my pony. Hope you & fam are well.
ReplyDeleteI follow :))
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/jamaise/status/1291907943
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I like the blonde one.
ReplyDeleteI would pick the brunette. That infomercial on their website was making me laugh.
ReplyDeleteEspecially the phrase "bump up a pony"!
onlycancan ta hotmail tod com
I would love to try the Brunette ones
ReplyDeletedengelman at verizon dot net
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I would LOVE to try these!!!!! I would like blonde, but if you only have brunette I'll take it! My BFF would love this too!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS so much!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I am a follower blogger and google reader! thanks!!!!
ReplyDeletekrista1127 at hotmail dot com
Tweet! Thanks!
ReplyDelete@kristacular
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I am a follower
ReplyDeleteThe web site is horrible. I ordered mine in February, around February 15th, and they are still not here. The promised date was May 9th, I better be getting a refund. I have prom on Friday and these were my plan. Don't buy these.
ReplyDeleteDON'T BUY THESE.
ReplyDelete