Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or Treat

My little Buzz Lightyears

they had face painting and a cupcake walk

proud momma



my hubby had the night off- yeah!


they really love their costumes!


We had a great time at Trunk or Treat last night. It was a long day but the kids had a lot of fun. I have to tell you that there costumes are a miracle! Ki wanted to be Buzz and Jackson wanted to be Woody. The only place you can get a Woody is on Ebay- for around $40- $50!!!!!!!!! I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I found these but I decided late on Jackson's and it came the day of. I was praying up and down that it would come. It all worked out and they run around the house acting out Toy Story scenes. It was so cute seeing them run from car to car saying trick or treat. I love my little buzzes!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! What adorable pictures! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute that they are both buzz though

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHhhh they were so cute! It was well attended too I was happy to see so many people came.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute!!! they look so much like you and cody, its crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Toy Story costumes! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin