Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
woo hoo! you two are so cute!!! ♥and i have a picture of me & spencer in front of the mesa temple before we were married, too! :) cool!
Very cute!Thanks for playing!
You two are a stunning couple. :)
thanks merrianne! I want to see your pic now!
thank you squawfox- we've never been described as stunning before!
Thanks for posting the pics because I lost the ones that I had when my computer crashed.Mom
ohhhh the old days!!!you guys are so cute!
Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
woo hoo! you two are so cute!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteand i have a picture of me & spencer in front of the mesa temple before we were married, too! :) cool!
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing!
You two are a stunning couple. :)
ReplyDeletethanks merrianne! I want to see your pic now!
ReplyDeletethank you squawfox- we've never been described as stunning before!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pics because I lost the ones that I had when my computer crashed.
ReplyDeleteMom
ohhhh the old days!!!you guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete