Yesterday it was raining all day and then turned to snow! It's too soon- I need the Summer back! But I do think the boys look cute all bundled up!

Yesterday it was raining all day and then turned to snow! It's too soon- I need the Summer back! But I do think the boys look cute all bundled up!

|
Add this to your site |

holy schniiikeeez!
ReplyDeletesnowing!?!?!?!?!?!
Snow in October...Wow! I'm just loving the 70-80s here in the SE, not at all wishing for snow!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding me to your blogroll. You have some great links! I think I added a ton to my google reader and spent the last 30 minutes checking them all out!
Snow already! Get out the peppermint hot chocolate, my fav :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys actually got snow? we only got rain! It was almost snow but not quite!
ReplyDeleteI really don't like the cold either, but this IS where we live....
And we still have our air conditioning running!
ReplyDelete