I have been searching high and low for some cute but most importantly free invitations for a Halloween party I will be throwing for the boys and their friends from nursery. Right before I was about to give up I tried doing a search on google under blogs. This is the gem I found. This wonderful mom from Canada created this and is so nice to share it. This was so easy and turned out great. So check her out here.Sunday, October 12, 2008
Printable Halloween Invitations
I have been searching high and low for some cute but most importantly free invitations for a Halloween party I will be throwing for the boys and their friends from nursery. Right before I was about to give up I tried doing a search on google under blogs. This is the gem I found. This wonderful mom from Canada created this and is so nice to share it. This was so easy and turned out great. So check her out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Love these invitations! Thanks for visiting 100 Days to Christmas. On a side note, my daughter was an engineer for the Union Pacific railroad for 30 years.
ReplyDeleteJen
http://www.100DaystoChristmas.com
WOW! THOSE REALLY ARE SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete{{AND FREE!}}
Those are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking me and saying such kind words! You're awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so creative! I love Halloween this year...so many fun ideas. P.S. I just finished the 4th book (Twilight) and I LOVED it!!
ReplyDelete