Friday, October 24, 2008

Bath and Body Works Coupon


I just printed out a cool coupon that I found on BeCentsAble. It is for a FREE Wallflowers Diffusor Starter Set at Bath and Body Works. You just have to purchase anything in the store and then get your free item. It says only one per customer so I printed out two and will make my hubby come with me. I don't know if it will work but I'm gonna give it a try. I don't use the diffusors but I think these would make great gifts.


Do you know of any good deals or coupons out there? Share the love!

4 comments:

  1. wow, seriously how do you find all of these places with free stuff. thanks for them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read way too many blogs and then love to share the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. share the love...you have been tagged.


    savingmoney101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin