Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something Fun





My great friend MyKelle had this on her blog and so I did it. If you have a blog and want to do it than follow the directions and leave a comment with your blog address so I can check it out!( If you want me too;) )




To make your own:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
The questions:
1. What is your first name? Ashley

2. What is your favorite food? chocolate
3. What high school did you go to? metro arts
4. What is your favorite color? purple

5. Who is your celebrity crush? patrick dempsy
6. Favorite drink? jamba juice

7. Dream vacation? france
8. Favorite dessert? strawberries
9. What you want to be when you grow up? happy ( yes I'm happy now but who doesn't want to always be happy?)
10. What do you love most in life? my boys

11. One Word to describe you. controlling

12. Your flickr name (or your blog name or handle or whatever) forever and always

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin