Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
ohhhhhmyyyyyyyyyyyygoshhhhhhh!!!that is the CUTEST VIDEO EVER!!!!you need to submit that to someone somewhere!!! you could WIN a contest!!!!!!!!!{and no...i don't have a highschool aged kid...my oldest--not counting my hubby spencer--- is in 5th grade}
this isn't my video or my son but I do have some funny ones I should post if I could just figure out how to do it!
oh gosh... i thought it was your kid! ha haaaaa!i REALLY need to get to know you better!
Hi! Thanks so much for your comment on my Childrens Nest blog! I just have to say that the you tube video is the funniest thing ever! Hope to get to know you better! Have a great night :)Tiffany
How cute! It reminds me of all the songs you loved singing when you were little, but especially "Addicted to Love"
Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
ohhhhh
ReplyDeletemyyyyyyyyyyyy
goshhhhhhh!!!
that is the CUTEST VIDEO EVER!!!!
you need to submit that to someone somewhere!!! you could WIN a contest!!!!!!!!!
{and no...i don't have a highschool aged kid...my oldest--not counting my hubby spencer--- is in 5th grade}
this isn't my video or my son but I do have some funny ones I should post if I could just figure out how to do it!
ReplyDeleteoh gosh... i thought it was your kid! ha haaaaa!
ReplyDeletei REALLY need to get to know you better!
Hi! Thanks so much for your comment on my Childrens Nest blog! I just have to say that the you tube video is the funniest thing ever! Hope to get to know you better! Have a great night :)
ReplyDeleteTiffany
How cute! It reminds me of all the songs you loved singing when you were little, but especially "Addicted to Love"
ReplyDelete