Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged x 2






I've been tagged twice! One from my friend MyKelle and a photo tag from my friend Carrie. The photo tag is easy. Just go to your picture file, open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture! Then post it and tag 5 friends.
So here I go! Warning: this may bore you, I think I'm falling asleep..........

1) I was Valedictorian in high school. I went to a small charter arts high school. My graduating class was 42 so it's not saying a lot but it looked good on college applications!

2) My favorite song is Tainted Love-ohohoh! When that song comes on I get in the silliest mood and start dancing around. Cody just shakes his head and looks away.

3) I HATE loud noises. Really hate. If it's too loud I get really irritable. Needless to say I'm irritable everyday because the boys are always loud.

4) Wow, I'm running out of things... I used to dance for most of my life. I started when I was 2 then off and on in grade school and then hardcore in junior high and high school. I did ballet and modern but was really only good at ballet but not that good. I miss it so much!

5) I love poetry. I used to write it but it was just teenage anger and way to depressing. I'm hoping to start again but write about things more positive like my cute little boys!

6) Almost done, I love cake! Wedding cake is my favorite but I'll take birthday cake any day. But don't give me any whipped frosting- I need butter cream baby! Here is a picture of my wedding cake. I designed it and my most fabulous Grandma Hooker made it! I don't know if I ever thanked her enough- thank you Grandma, the best wedding present ever! By the way the ABC on the cake stand for Ashley and Cody Barnhart. I still can't figure out how to separate the pics with text- does anyone know?
7) I want to be a wedding dress model. It's my dream. I love wedding dresses. Sometimes I try mine on ( which is too big on top now since having two kids) and show the boys. They get excited and say "Momma's a princess!" and I say "I KNOW!". I love it! Above is a pic of my wedding dress. I had it picked out before I even met Cody. It was the one and only dress I ever tried on.

Now I tag Merrianne , Shauna and Mom for both tags and Carrie for the first one. I would tag more people on my list but I don't think they know who I am. If anyone wants me to tag them let me know!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your blog and your pictures :) You are an awesome writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    I did that 7 things tag recently.... you can go look at it... here:

    http://merrianne.blogspot.com/2008/09/ive-been-tagged.html

    but i haven't been tagged with the photo one :) i will do that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun facts!
    Funny thing is in the last week I've been tagged 3 times for this same one! :)
    I did it awhile ago but am considering thinking up 7 new facts to post!
    Thanks for the tag!
    Tag people so you can get to know them, that's what makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally remember when you tried on that wedding dress, even before you and cody started dating! Its like you just knew your wedding was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you looked so darn cute in that wedding dress. I loved your wedding. I also love having you as my littlest sista.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin