Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm in Heaven


I have just found the most amazing website! http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/09/simple-perfect-enchiladas/ It has the most yummy recipes with step by step instructions and pictures as the recipe is made. Today I made the these yummy enchiladas and was so proud of myself. This whole time that I've been married I thought that it was my cooking that was bad, but it was just the recipes! I like this website because she really walks you through so it's perfect for the food challenged such as myself. I found this site on someone else's blog but I don't remember which one. If you think it was your blog let me know and I will give you credit for saving my life!

3 comments:

  1. i never knew you had a blog. i'll have to keep up with. i've heard of this womans website & that there are tons of great things on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I will for sure check it out! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin