Friday, April 17, 2009

Update

I just wanted to stop in the blogging world for a minute and let you know what has been going on. My mom found out she has ovarian cancer. I flew out to AZ to be with her. She is having surgery tomorrow and we will know how bad it is. So far we know that when they tested her she had a marker level for cancer of 16,000 when it should be around 35. I should be in bed right now but felt like keeping everyone in the loop. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful comments and emails I have received with support.

I am truly grateful for a wonderful network of friends that take the time to show they care. Things are very uncertain and we will know more tomorrow. I am just trying to stay positive and know in my heart that what ever happens is part of Heavenly Father's plan. Cody and the boys are in ND without me and I miss them terribly but know that I am supposed to be here right now. Hopefully all the companies who have sent me products read this and are understanding!

Again I am very grateful for all of you who have sent me good wishes, positive thoughts and who are praying for my family. I will update when I can.

19 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Hang in there!! I will definitely keep her (and you) in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your Mom, I will be praying for you and your whole family.
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,
    I am so sorry about your mom. Your mom will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers!

    Blessings,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your mom! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Ashley, your Mom is so blessed to have you with her for love and support at a scary, difficult time !

    I pray that whatever happens next, your family will continue to be buoyed up by the love, concern and prayers we here all are sending you and that your faith in eternal principles and perspective will keep you all strong come what may...

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep you and your mother in my prayers, Ashley. God Bless! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey little sister.. just wanted you to know I am praying for you and your family.. Especially your mom.. Let me know how things go.. If you need anything at all please let me know..
    I love you.. thinking of you and praying..

    love your big sis....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear this!
    I will def keep your mom and family in my prayers.
    Don't know where in AZ you are, but if you're in Phx and need ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to call!!! I'll shoot you over an email with my #.
    Hugs and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH DEAR, THAT IS SAD. I am glad you are there with her. I bet she loves having you with her. hugs to your family

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry to hear about your mom. I just found out a few months ago my dad has terminal lung cancer. All they can do is chemotherapy to slow it down. It has been a very long and hard process but The one thing my dad asked us all to do it to stay positive and happy for him, it definately has help. I know miracles can happen and hopefully your mom and my dad will receive some.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thoughts go out to you and your family. /You are making the right choice and teaching your kids the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big hugs to you and your mom. I'm really hoping you get some good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayers to your mom, that she will be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending positive thoughts for your mom and family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh, Ashley. I am so sorry. You and your sweet mom will be in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sorry to hear about your mom and hope that things went well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are where you need to be right now and please know your mother and you are in my prayers. Please, keep us updated. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin