
I am hooked on this magazine I came across called Natural Life Magazine. It has so many articles on what I love most- green living! It is a Canadian magazine and is geared towards families. They have quite a selection of articles on natural parenting, organic gardening, frugal living, and lots more! I really enjoyed the copy they sent me and devoured it as soon as I received it. I also really enjoyed how thick it was and it wasn't just a bunch of ads but plenty of things to read.
The people at Natural Life Magazine are giving away a one year subscription to one of my readers! To win please visit their site and tell me about why you would want this magazine.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are a subscriber via email
- If you are a subscriber via feedburner
- If you follow my blog
- If you have my button
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 13th 11:59 pm Open to the US and of course Canada



















I subscribe via email. thanks!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I would enjoy reading this magazine for all the kid related articles. Looks interesting!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I want it because it would give me some great ideas on going green.
ReplyDeleteI am a subscriber
ReplyDeletegreat tips I love the article Tear Up Your Turf
ReplyDeleteCarla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
Looks like a great green magazine! Sue
ReplyDeleteI'm really trying to go green and this magazine would be a great tool.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Adreisinger@aol.com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/1683086419
Adreisinger@aol.com
I'd like to have this magazine to help my family become "greener"! It looks like such a cool magazine with alot of great articles. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
i subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via rss feed, too
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1749742804
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I like how it's geared towards families.
ReplyDelete