Monday, April 6, 2009

Buggy Bubble Review




When my boys were babies and we would go for a drive in the car, they would SCREAM! It was so bad. The reason they would scream was because the sun was in their face and they absolutely hated it. Not to mention I felt bad that the sun was directly on them. I would try draping a blanket over the carseat but was concerned that my boys couldn't breathe. I also struggled with the blanket that kept falling down.

How I wish I had the Buggy Bubble! The Buggy Bubble is a "protective infant car seat cover" that is not only water resistant ( which is great for carrying the car seat in the rain) but UPF 50+ as well!

What I loved about the Buggy Bubble is how compact and light weight it is. It's easy to carry in your car since it folds into it's own compact carrying bag. It also fits most car seats. I am so glad that I have this for the next baby (whenever that may be) and feel good that this will be one less thing to be worried about. What a great peace of mind that I my baby will be protected from the harmful and bright UV rays. If you would like more info on the Buggy Bubble then you can headover to their site buggybubble.com as well as a list of retailers.


4 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a fabulous idea. If only my boys were still in there little carseats. Great as a baby shower gift though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at all the cool stuff out their these days. We didn't even know how tough it was tough. I say take advantage of as many of these cool little invention as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "OOPS" That last word in the second sentence is suppose to be "though"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! My 2 year old Grand~girl was screaming yesterday morning because the sun was so bright and inher eyes, like I could do something about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin