Monday, April 27, 2009

Step 2 Arctic Splash Water Table


How fun does this look? Well I will tell you- it's a total blast! I think I might have had more fun with it than the boys! This is the Step 2 Arctic Splash Water Table and it couldn't have come on a more perfect day. It was one of the first nice days that we have had in a long time.
This table is a great way to let my boys play outside with water without all of the mess. It comes with animal quirt toys, and a dumping bucket. The boys really loved the slide so their animals could have fun slipping and sliding. The important thing is that it has enough space for them both to play so there isn't any fighting and pushing (which is so important to me when looking for a toy). It's also a great way to keep them moving instead of just sitting around in a kiddy pool. They practice their dumping water skills and have fun too!
I highly recommend this toy from Step 2 for Spring. You can purchase it directly from the Step 2 site at step2.com. Plus it's affordable- only $39.99!

3 comments:

  1. I'm an aunt for the first time and I'm always looking for great gifts for the little guy. Thanks for all of the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect for our AZ summer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin