
I haven't mentioned it before but I am a HUGE fan of the Office. I love that Michael Scott. I have been wanting a shirt that mentions the Office so that everyone will know just how much I enjoy it. I came across Snorg Tees on a couple of other blogs and knew I had a winner. Look how cute this "Assistant to the Regional Manager" shirt is! Snorg Tees was kind enough to send me one and I love it so much!
Here is some info about Snorg Tees from their site:
Here at Snorg, we specialize in pop-culture inspired, random, and all around funny t-shirt designs. Most of the designs on our site are SnorgTees employee creations. But while we think of about 72% of what goes up on the site, 28% of the awesome design ideas come from you, our customers. So if you think you've got a great idea, send it our way.
I'm really in love with this shirt too- " Will Work for Shoes", way cute! The thing that impressed me the most was the quality of the shirt. It was a really cute feminine cut and felt like it wasn't a cheap shirt that would shrink up to my belly button. Snorg Tees definitely has a shirt for every type of person- the girly, the manly, the gross and the funny. Snorg Tees also has something for my readers as well. One reader will get to pick a shirt of their choice! Whoohoo!To enter please head over to their site and leave me a comment telling me which shirt you would want. I really want to see what you pick- it will be interesting!
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow me
- If you have my button on your site
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog
Giveaway ends May 12th 11:59 pm. Open to US and Canada



















I would love to be able to give the "The Awesome Meter" Tshirt to my eldest daughter lol; it is so her!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via email!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via Google Reader
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwomhttp://blessedbarnharts.blo... Win Snorg Tee Shirt
http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I like the Milk, I am your father shirt.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeletegreen_gecko39(at)yahoo(dot)com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/nina0205/statuses/1627774100
These shirts are great! I would love to get the Haiku one.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose the Cat Nip tee or the Pirate Encyclopedia one.
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
Email subscriber:
ReplyDeletefrugonomics101 (at) g mail
marin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
RSS subscriber
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
Follow.
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
I love the Will Work For Shoes shirt.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletepma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm liking the I Don't Wanna Grow Up shirt!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of the office too and i love the assistant [to the] regional manager shirt. that would be so fun!
ReplyDeletei follow you. :)
ReplyDeletei want the t-shirt
ReplyDelete"GIRLS LIKE GUYS WITH SKILLS!"
oh my goodness!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i am going to advertis you on my blog!!! for an extra entry!
ReplyDeletei really really want to win!!!!!!!!!
I like the pretty pretty please shirt, that is awesome!
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
I am a feedburner subscriber as well
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
Tweeted your giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/military76brat/status/1631588490
navybrat76@yahoo.com
Blogged about your giveaway
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
http://military76brat.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-snogtee-shirt-today.html
Dang! I like all the shirts. They're all funny and witty. My fave would have to be the Friday the 12th shirt. Would so love to win that! I'm a new follower, thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteloony_balooga_91[at]hotmail[dot]com
Yay for teh funny Tees!
ReplyDeleteOkay, call me a super nerd but I love the tee called Pi Be Rational. Lol, I would totally wear that!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
Lots of funny ones! I like the "Rawr means I love you" tee.
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Have your button too! =)
ReplyDeleteSo many great ones!! I love the sad Jason looking at the Calender,also Its good to be king made me laugh!! Great tees:)
ReplyDeletecyclona66@aol.com
I am a subscriber
ReplyDeletecyclona66@aol.com
beautiful tees! A huge fan of the Tshirt phenomenon if you love the mighty boosh or alice in wonderland check out my store here
ReplyDeleteCLICK HERE!
I like the "don't act like you're not impressed t..
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog..
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of the Will Work For Shoes shirt! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe!!! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
This is great:
ReplyDeleteMy Nana's Tea Party
Thanks!
Adreisinger@aol.com
FeedBurner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
I follow.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/1633874691
Adreisinger@aol.com
I would chose I Don't Give a Dam tee
ReplyDeletesubscribe via email
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehave your button
ReplyDeleteI love the "I made you a camera-phone" shirt - funny! Thanks - alicedemske at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader - alicedemske at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button - www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI Don't Wanna Grow Up shirt! Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
follower gahome2mom
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
twtd/facebook too gahome2mom or Janet Carter (FB) :)
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button on blog - ABC listed right sidebar
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
my hubby would love the greyskull power company one
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
Pi be Rational
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
follower
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Got your button
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
My husband loves G.I. Joe so he'd appreciate the humor in the "Knowing is Half the Battle" shirt!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via Bloglines.
ReplyDeleteThe 'I Can Have Catz'? shirt is so funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber via email!
ReplyDelete