
Do I have any scrapbooking followers? I love to scrapbook even though I am just a beginner at it. I can't tell you anything about digital scrapbooking because I'm totally clueless, but I do love seeing all the cute scrapbooking supplies in the stores. If you know anything about making cards by hand, scrapbooking, or other crafts then I'm sure you have seen products by EK Success.
EK Success carries so many crafting supplies with a variety of brands. I was the lucky recipient of there new Slim Line Punches with a Paper Shapers patented thumb punch lever. One of them is the medium punch that cuts out a cute little leaf, and the other one is an edger punch to make the sides of my pages so pretty! I like how smooth they work. I have others that are pretty stiff and I hold my breath hoping they cut evenly. These work great and have given me crisp results.

I also got a great stack of sticko stickers to decorate all of my pages. They have such a wide variety including Hannah Montana, Disney, and some cute boys themes as well. I have really enjoyed using them. They are 3-D and add great character to the scrapbooking pages.
They have new stickers called Bling & Shine that are metallic as well as new designs in their Soft and Puffy line.
I also received some stickers that I thought I would share from EK Success. One winner will receive 6 sticker sets. It will include a Princess pack, a Disney Princess clear stamps pack, 2 Disney's Hannah Montana, a pack of dimensional flowers, and a Disney Mickey Mouse dimensional pack.
To enter please head over to the EK Success site and tell me about a product you would like to try.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button on your site
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog
Giveaway ends May 15th 11:59 pm Open to US only



















I'm a follower
ReplyDeletei am a follower-- as you already know :)
ReplyDeleteand i would like to try their Circle Medium Punch & Stamp Kit (PSPS007)
curvey cutter cutting tool is something i need. thanks
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteI LIKE THE new Mickey Mouse postcard dimensional stamp.We are going to Disneyworld in Sept. yayyyyy.
ReplyDeletehave your button
ReplyDeletesubcribe via email
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteThe Mickey Mouse 8 x 8" Page Kit looks like fun.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i have your button.
ReplyDelete=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I'd like to try the Wave Blade Shuttle - Cutterpede®. Thanks.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber and love the site!
ReplyDeleteKaren
ksb122205atyahoodotcom
I checked out the site and love the Precision Snips - excellent for the hard to reach spots!
ReplyDeleteKaren
ksb122205atyahoodotcom
The Baby Food Sticko Classic Stickers would be perfect for a few of my pictures I just took! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe!!! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I would like to try the Zig Memory system
ReplyDelete48 piece writer set
zippieee@msn.com
e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
tweeted
ReplyDelete(zebastyandylan)
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/1664409029
zippieee@msn.com
I like all the Jolees Boutique dimensional stickers, the kitties, ladybugs, daises, butterflies, etc. I love stickers!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI would like to have the disney alphabet stamps
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
Follower
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletenavybrat76@yahoo.com
I would love some of the new slim profile punches. They would be so fun to use!
ReplyDeletei'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a BIG follower!
ReplyDeleteButton, button I have your button.
ReplyDeleteI've advertised you on my side bar.
ReplyDeleteSpring Butterflies Vellum And Glitter Classic Stickers are sweet. My 2 year loves butterflies and glitter! judithandmarc@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. thanks!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
I like the pre-finished Disney Vacation Album. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
The Sticko Dress-Up Stickers for girls are great.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
follower (where's your music) lol
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
subscriber
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
button on blog - ABC listed
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
i like the mickey mouse scrapbook kit
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I could use the Zoo Sticko® Puffy Stickers! These would be great to use on a scrap booking project since we are taking my daughter to the zoo for the first time.
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I like their Disney Princess products! I like the Princess 12x12 page kit. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via RSS (google reader)
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/1749812366
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I'd love to try the Jolee's® Epoxy Boys Toys Le Grande Stickers.
ReplyDeleteI like the Remake Sand Creams Cards & Envelopes.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeleteYAHOO! I follow :)
ReplyDeleteI l♥ve stickers!
ReplyDelete