
I recently went through my kitchen and purged anything plastic that my boys used before the big BPA awareness that has occurred. Sippy cups, plates, bowls, and utensils were all tossed out. Now I am replenishing my supply with BPA free products and was so thrilled to include the Safe Sippy Cup.
The Safe Sippy Cup, from Kid Basix, is a stainless steel cup that has a great design as well as function. When the Safe Sippy Cup was designed, safety was on top of the list. The creators of the cup made sure to include BPA- free plastic and non- leaching stainless steel materials.
Here is what the site mentions: "Making kids' lives better.
This was the simple idea that drove the development of our first product, and it is the idea that will drive the products yet to come.
This was the simple idea that drove the development of our first product, and it is the idea that will drive the products yet to come.
Simple ideas can make for ambitious goals. Our founder created The Safe Sippy™ cup because he knows how dangerous plastics are, and it drove him crazy that he was giving his two year old son water every morning in a cup made from toxic chemicals.
It is our goal that the future products from Kid Basix have the same simple singleness of purpose: Making kids’ live better."
I feel so much safer using this sippy cup for my boys. Nothing is better than peace of mind when it comes to the health of your child!
So guess what? The great people at Kid Basics are giving away 3 Safe Sippy Cups (one pink, blue and green) to one lucky winner! If you would like to win this set please go to the Safe Sippy Cup site and come back and tell me what you love about the cup. Please include your email address.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe to my blog via email
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow my blog
- If you tweet about this and leave the link
- If you post about this and leave the link
Giveaway ends April 21st 11:59 pm Open to US and Canada




















Although I love all the safety features of the cup, I also love the design. The shape of the handles make it easy for little hands to hold. I also love the colors! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis cup sounds great I learned that they insisted that all our plastics be certified free of Bisphenol A, phthalates and DEHA. They pay for extensive independent laboratory testing on our cups to make sure they are free of these chemicals. That makes me feel so much better about my daughter using one of these. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner now. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love that the cup is stainless steel instead of plastic!
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a subscriber via e-mail.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a subscriber via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteaprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com
I like that the spout is shaped like a straw unlike sippy cups. My childrens speech therapist says it's much better for oral development to suck on a straw. The handles also come in really handy
ReplyDeleteI like the tempered waist of the bottle and the handle; which make it easier for wee ones to hold this awesome bottle!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via email1
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via RSS
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwomhttp://blessedbarnharts.blo... WIN!
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I love that it is insulated and bpa free
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
follower
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
feed subscriber
ReplyDeleteyzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I love the removable handle/contoured neck, love the straw instead of the usual top, love that it is safe, I really love this. Please, please, please, free really would fit into the budget, and then down the road I can get more. What a perfect shower gift as well.
ReplyDeletehilaryglad at gmail
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletehilaryglad at gmail
I subscribe to your blog via email
ReplyDeletehilaryglad at gmail
I subscribe to your blog via feedburner
ReplyDeletehilaryglad at gmail
I would like the pink. Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
subscriber
ReplyDeletehttp://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
gahome2mom AT gmail DOT com
I like the safety features BPA free
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the thermoplastic rubber sleeve for insulation! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I subscribe!!! Thanks
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI of course love how safe they are but I also LOVE the colors. They are so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan of insulated cups as well. We take them on the run with us, and I like to not have to worry whether their milk is getting warm.
marin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
I could use thiw for the Grand~gilrs.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe @ frugonomics101 (at) g mail
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
I follow.
ReplyDeletemarin (dot) obrien {at} g mail
love that its made from stainless steel
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1467929490
ReplyDeleteI like that it's latex free and dishwasher safe. thanks
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteWhat I love about the cup is that the water and plastic have as little contact as possible.
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/status/1469687677
Thank you!
I LOVE the look and the handles! I love that you can take them off or leave them on!
ReplyDeleteNow that I'm going to have a boy AND a girl, a set of these three colors would be PERFECT!
Thanks for the chance!
I subscribe via feed
ReplyDeleteI like the cup is dishwasher safe and that I can slide the sleeve off easily to clean it!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/erinlowmaster/statuses/1470073330
ReplyDeleteLove that it's BPA free and made of stainless steel (thus non-breakable!). Great colours too!
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
follow
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
Besides that it is BPA free, I love that it's insulated and spill proof!
ReplyDeleteI like that the handles are removable.
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
I love that the cup is safe and that it also looks fun for the kids.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance
becky at harts dot name
I subscribe through bloglines
ReplyDeletebecky at harts dot name
I live that the Safe Sippy is stainless steel and not plastic, I would feel a lot safer giving this cup to my child knowing there was not all of that bacteria and germs on it and in it. Thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteEloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
I also tweeted (furygirl3132): http://twitter.com/furygirl3132/status/1478058477
ReplyDeleteEloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
Subscribed via feedburner
ReplyDeleteI love the colors, thats its safe for my kids, and the neat little handles!
ReplyDeletegutierrezmommy[at]gmail[dot]com
I like it is plastics free of Bisphenol A and other harmful chemicals
ReplyDeletetweeted it http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1484874487
ReplyDeleteI love that the cup is made of durable stainless steel.
ReplyDeleteI love the thermoplastic rubber sleeve to make it easier for Brea to hold!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/breasmommy/status/1493481860
I follow
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeleteI forgot my email in the previous post
dreamweaver21us(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
Sophie's mom thinks her daughter would give up her bottle quicker if she had one of these sippy cups that closely resembles her bottle.
ReplyDeletebearkbear@yahoo.com
bearkbear(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like that these are sturdy!
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Blog follower
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
i like that it is dishwasher-safe
ReplyDeleteLove that it is eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe - also great design!
ReplyDeleteI love that the handles are detachable.
ReplyDeleteI love the stainless steel..and the sleeve. pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDeleteI like that it's stainless steel
ReplyDeletepinkveganmiso(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like that it is BPA free and i like the colors. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI love that the sleeve insulates them!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber via email!
ReplyDeletemommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com
I love that the handles are removable, makes it so much easier to clean!
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI really want to try this sippy! I subscribe
ReplyDeleteI follow :)
ReplyDeleteI am a huge fan of these because they are stainless steel versus the normal plastic sippy cups. Thanks for a great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI like that it's dishwasher safe! That's huge for me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity :)
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I tweeted about your giveaway, too!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/annasmama0702
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I love that the Safe Sippy is made os stainless steel so I don't have to worry about my daughter's safety.
ReplyDeleteI really like the handles on it. So easy for a little one to hold on to
ReplyDeletei like the bold colours and handles
ReplyDeletesubscribed in reader
ReplyDeleteI blogged here:
ReplyDeletecanadian giveaways