Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Blogging Break
Due to a family emergency I will be taking a blogging break to focus on other things. I am ok, I just have a lot on my plate and am not sure when I will post. I might have some time, might not.. I have a long list of scheduled reviews and giveaways and I don't need them to pile up so we'll see. I will keep in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















I love you lots and will be praying for you!
ReplyDelete♥ HUGS ♥
I'll keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I hope everything is well. I love the new blog look by the way and can't wait for you to be back.
ReplyDeleteTake Care♥ :)
ReplyDeletehugs!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear! Hope things are improving! Prayers for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is ok with your family Ashley. thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new blog layout. I hope everything is ok, and we are sending love and hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that everything is ok! I have been away for a while...trying to catch up!
ReplyDeleteBy the by, love the makeover!
ReplyDeletei hope everything is ok and that you have a good & restful break!
ReplyDelete