
Cody and I have been toying with the idea of having another baby. I really want to try for a girl and have been secretly wanting to buy things for a baby that are pink! While I haven't yet, I did enjoy receiving this Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Bounce-A-Bout Activity Center. I really think it is a sign, don't you?
Just look at all those fun toys that are attached! Any baby would have a blast in this activity center. First of all it was super easy to put together. I don't normally assemble items- I just pawn them off on my husband, but I felt like giving this a try and succeeded. Everything just snapped in place!
Here are some features listed on the Bright Starts site:
Ladybug mirror plays silly sounds
Frog spinner top
Spinning bee rattle ball
Ratcheting bug with crinkle fabric wings
Lilly pad toy stalk with fabric edges
Overhead toy arch includes teether and hanging bumblebee
Easy to clean toy tray
Four toy loops for attaching more of baby's favorite toys
Three adjustable height settings in seat
Additional Features:
Lays flat for storage
Machine washable seat pad
Frog spinner top
Spinning bee rattle ball
Ratcheting bug with crinkle fabric wings
Lilly pad toy stalk with fabric edges
Overhead toy arch includes teether and hanging bumblebee
Easy to clean toy tray
Four toy loops for attaching more of baby's favorite toys
Three adjustable height settings in seat
Additional Features:
Lays flat for storage
Machine washable seat pad
Don't have a girl? The activity center also comes in Blue. My favorite thing? That Bright Starts is giving a portion of the proceeds from their Pink Collection ( yes there are a lot more cute items!) through the KidsII Foundation to support Breast Cancer Research with a minimum of $100,000!
I am really excited to see my next baby play in this, it looks like so much fun and seems like a great way to stimulate any baby's mind. I know my boys had fun playing with it even though they aren't babies anymore!
Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Bounce-A-Bout Activity Center can be purchased online at target.com and brightstarts.com.
How would you like to win this? I knew you would! To enter please visit the Bright Starts site and tell me of an item you would like. Please include your email address.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you subscribe via email
- If you subscribe via feedburner
- If you follow my blog
- If you have my button
- If you tweet about this and leave me the link
- If you post about this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends May 13 th 11:59 pm.



















I would love the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeletePretty In Pink Jumper.
pma_devri(at)hotmail(dot)com
Ooooo!!! Super cool giveaway!!!!!! Hope I win! :)
ReplyDeleteI would like the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeletePretty In Pink™ Cradling Bouncer
zippieee@msn.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I follow
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
I have your button
ReplyDeletezippieee@msn.com
Oh my this is cute! We are hoping to have another baby soon! I really like the "Bright Starts Baby’s PlayPlace" too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for the chance and have a lovely day!
Brooke
heartnmaui(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I also have your cute button!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I'm a subscriber via e-mail!
ReplyDeleteThanks
I just tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/preschoolinmom
Thanks so much!
I also subscribe via feedburner through my google reader!
ReplyDelete;-)
I'd like the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeletePretty In Pink Jumper.
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/erinlowmaster/statuses/1631176968
ReplyDeleteThe Bright Starts™ By Your Side Seat is very cool! This would be great for one of my grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via RSS feed!
ReplyDeleteThanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
Tweeted
ReplyDeletegreeeneyedwhwomhttp://blessedbarnharts.blo... WIN!
greeeneyedwhwom (twitter name)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
That is the cutest pink activity center I've ever seen! My sister-in-law is pregnant with a girl (after having a boy first time around). We're super excited for them, but they're students still, so money is tight. I would love to win this for them!
ReplyDeleteTheir site is genius. Why does everything on it look so much "smarter" than other products I've seen? I love the bouncy baby seat that has storage underneath. Hello! Great idea.
Annalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I tweeted! (Still new to this whole twitter thing, lol...)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/slavetosave
Annalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
i totally LOVE this pretty pink activity center & i also have a baby girl who would LOVE it even more.
ReplyDeleteracenmommy@msn.com
i follow you
ReplyDeleteracenmommy@msn.com
and i have your button
ReplyDeleteracenmommy@msn.com
I would love to try the Bright Starts™ Pretty In Pink™ Supreme Play Gym. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
annasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
I subscribe to the RSS feed
ReplyDeleteannasmama0702@gmail.com
would love the bounce about in blue....
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI'd love the Baby’s PlayPlace and it's an award winner!!! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
i subscribe! Thanks.
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I like the Baby’s PlayPlace! I like that they are surrounded... Makes it a bit safer, I'd think.
ReplyDeletegaryandalesha at cox dot net
Follower!
ReplyDeleteThe Bright Starts Pink Essentials Gift Set would be great!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Adreisinger@aol.com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
I subscribe via FeedBurner.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/1633797579
Adreisinger@aol.com
I would love the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeletePretty In Pink Cradling Bouncer
follower
ReplyDeletehave your button
ReplyDeleteWe love bath time so I like the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeleteTubmarine™
saradavis1 at gmail
subscribe RSS
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1634300322
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty in pink cradling bouncer!
ReplyDeleteboysandaprincess@yahoo.com
The Bright Starts Around we Go Activity Station is so cool - I would love that. Thanks for the chance! alicedemske at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email too - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI just put your button on my blog - www.alicedemskehansen.blogspot.com - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI really like the Bright Starts
ReplyDeleteBounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I subscribe via rss feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. 1amypugmire is my username. amsbolda@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeleteBounce-a-bout in bright colors.
I subscribe via email. thanks!
ReplyDeletejudithandmarc@comcast.net
My daughter would love their pink peek a boo mirror!
ReplyDeletegigglesandlollipops at gmail dot com
email subscriber with yzgirl4 at verizon dot net
ReplyDeletefeed burner subscriber with yahoo reader
ReplyDeletefollower yzgirl4
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/FlyingGiggles/status/1636644477
I have your button on my blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
gigglesandlollipops at gmail dot com
I like the Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Jumper. It looks like something my boys would have enjoyed as babies.
ReplyDeleteI added your button to my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteTweeted~
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1640309983
I really like the Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Baby's Play Place, so cute and would be perfect for my new baby girl. Thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteEloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
I am also an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteEloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
I am also following your blog (furygirl3132)
ReplyDeleteEloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/furygirl3132/status/1640449405
ReplyDeleteEloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net
This would be AMAZING! I'm 6 months pregnant with a GIRL and have a house full of blue toys! :)
ReplyDeleteI also like the By Your Side Seat!
OMG! HOW COOL!!
ReplyDeleteI am in LOVe w/ The Bright Starts™ By Your Side Seat!!
Thanks for the chance! Good luck to all!
Tweet Tweet!!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/1641189498
The Pretty in Pink Play Place is sweet too.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
I don't see your twitter name.
Sweet Pretty in Pink @ Forever and Always Blog http://tinyurl.com/d328b6
ReplyDeletetwtd: gahome2mom
button on blog - ABC listed (right sidebar)
ReplyDeletegahome2mom at gmail dot com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
i like the around we go activity station!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I have the Bright Starts™
ReplyDeleteClip On Friends and my baby loves it! I love that I can clip it on wherever we are!
beckychart at gmail dot com
I like the" Pretty In Pink" Activity Jumper!
ReplyDeleteU subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner. (oops above, I meant "I" subscribe)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteBright Starts has such Great baby offerings!! I love the Bright Starts Adventure Pals Cradling Bouncer!!!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1662527778
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I like the By Your Side Infant Seat. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteI like their Bright Starts™ Pretty In Pink™ Supreme Play Gym
ReplyDeleteI am a email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteOne item I like is the Bright Starts Sunny Smiles Bouncer. Thanks.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDelete-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I think the by my side seat is pretty neat!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance hun!
;)
I subscribe to google reader!!
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDelete;)
That Tubmarine look like it would be so fun for little ones!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
ma.will@shaw.ca
I subscribe to google reader!
ReplyDelete;)
ma.will@shaw.ca
Pretty in Pink Jumper :)
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Blog follower
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow! Thanks. (I entered earlier with my favorite).
ReplyDeletechericehodges@gmail.com
I like the By Your Side Infant Seat, my son would love it!
ReplyDeleteI subscriber via Bloglines (feedburner)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI love the Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby!
ReplyDelete