Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day

Ok, I know this is late but I have been studying for tests and surviving off of Nerds so I'm finally going to share what we did for Valentines. Cody and the boys did a candy scavenger hunt around the house for me. It was just fun to see the boys get so excited. They told me where everything was! Then I was surprised by a knock at the door with roses. Yes, so sweet. Then we went over to our friends house where we let the kids run around and play. The boys got to dress up as princesses and make the yummiest sugar cookies. My friend Jessica made a WONDERFUL meal and we attempted to watch Madagascar 2 but the kids weren't feeling it. But us adults thought it was pretty funny! It was a nice day!

So I know you all have probably posted about your Valentine's Day already but I would love to know what you did- or didn't do. I will try to post more personal posts instead of just reviews and giveaways. It's just been hectic with school- and it's so hard to write personal stuff because who knows how many people I put to sleep! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, we totally wanna see Madagascar 2! We've heard it's hilarious! You're such a fun mom, I'll have to remember that scavenger hunt idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, I think I'll have to try that sometime with my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to my dd's volleyball game, then went out to eat lunch since I knew dinner would be crowded and $$. Then we spent the afternoon being lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you taking in school?? I am still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. Sounds like you had a nice day. We just stayed home, cooked a steak and lobster tail and had a lovely quiet staring into each others eyes (tee,hee) (you get to do that when there are no more kids in the house)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin