Tuesday, February 3, 2009
This is Supposed to Change Your Expression
Over at Kidz they are having Talk to Me Tuesday. You are supposed to share something uplifting. Well I am sharing a video that always makes my boys laugh. It is childish and immature and possibly gross, ok it is gross. But if it makes you laugh then I have done my job. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















How funny...how is it fart jokes always make us laugh, especially children??
ReplyDeleteThat is cute! I haven't seen that one before.
ReplyDeleteThat is just toooo funny ---------My husbands father gave all his brothers fart cushions for christmas and I have a CHILDRENS book about "good families don't fart". Ha Ha Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh...very clever and funny !
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteA+ for changing my expression! I loved this!!! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletethat's funny, thanks for the smile!
ReplyDeleteLOL cute =) My kids watched it and were laughing, of course.
ReplyDelete