Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunday Baker

I found a new cooking blog that I am in love with, Sunday Baker. Tanya is the blog owner and she put a new post on today that touched my heart. Today would have been her son's fourteenth birthday. Her son passed away- I'm not sure when or how but she wrote a beautiful post in his memory. She asks if anyone reading could light a candle in his honor so that he is still remembered. I will be lighting one and spending some quality time with my boys today. So if you would like, read her post and leave her a comment with your support. I know if it were me I would want it.





1 comment:

  1. Ashley, thanks for the link to this blog...I visited and left a comment !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin