
Juicing is a great way to get nutrients in your diet everyday. Vegetable juice as well as wheatgrass juice is becoming more popular these days as people are becoming more concerned with their health. For my 21st birthday instead of going out and getting drunk, my friend and I went and took a wheatgrass shot ( I know we are so wild!). Man did it give me energy! Ever since then I was hoping to be consistent on doing it. Well with the help of Lexen I can. Lexen's Manual Wheatgrass Juicer has the affordability and the portability to make it easier to do your juicing.
What I love about the juicer is that you can juice vegetables and fruit as well. The parts can be washed in the dishwasher and are very lightweight. I enjoyed using mine with some oranges and apples ( I just started growing some wheatgrass) and it turned out great. My boys liked sampling the juice and helped me turn the handle! I can't wait to try my wheatgrass when it is ready!
Lexen is generously giving one lucky reader a Healthy Wheatgrass Juicer! Please go to their site and leave me a comment of another product that Lexen carries that interests you. They have lots!
For extra entries please leave me a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you follow my blog
- If you tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link
- If you post about this on your blog and leave me the link
Giveaway ends Feb. 23rd 11:59 pm.




















I am interested in the Yolife Yogurt maker. I had no idea anything like that even existed! Oh, I hope I win! I need a juicer. carliann00(at)hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to try one of their excalibur food dehydrators.. Love dried apricots.yum
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/AutumH
autum22@gmail.com
the dr. well healthy food steamer sounds awesome
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I think the Nesco Snackmaster Dehydrator - 4 Tray Verticle Food Dehydrator would be a great way to make natural dried fruit for snacks.
ReplyDeletethao(dot)powell(at) gmail.com
I follow in blogger.
ReplyDeletethao(dot)powell(at) gmail.com
I love the Excalibur dehydrator, I'm actually saving for one and hoping to be able to afford it by this summer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
The Sprite Massaging Shower Filter looks neat.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteTweet tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1217769273
the soy milk makers look fun!
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1218103112
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeletehttp://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/02/foreveralways-juicer-giveaway-22309.html
I'd be interested in also trying the Dr. Weil's Healthy Kitchen Slow Cooker. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletecaitlinhyla (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I am interested in the sprouting seeds and the Wheat Grass kit.
ReplyDeletemommyslittlesweetie AT gmail DOT com
I am also a follower
ReplyDeletemommyslittlesweetie (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I like their Omega Food Processor - FoodPro Premier - FP660. Great gadget for my kitchen.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Nesco Food Dehydrator - 4-Tray Gardenmaster looks good.
ReplyDeleteFollower!!
ReplyDeleteI need a new blender so badly. I would love to try the BlendTec Total Blender - Model HP3A - White. Looks fab-u-lous!
ReplyDeletethe Tribest Yolife Yogurt Maker looks AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway
thanks
I would love the Sproutman Wheatgrass Grower - it'd go great with the Lexan Juicer!
ReplyDeleteTheir CHLORINE FILTER SHOWER HEADS are something unique! I just love that concept.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this great giveaway!
callmeabookworm at gmail dot com
Follower!
ReplyDeleteautum22@gmail.com
Wow...fancy! Awesome prize. I could so use the slow cooker or the Blendtec blender. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in the yogurt maker! Sounds like a great kitchen gadget to help us eat healthier!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
I am also now a follower!!
ReplyDeletelindagregsmith at gmail dot com
blogged about this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaways.html
autum22@gmail.com
I also like the Dr. Weil Healthy Kitchen Rice Cooker, 10 cup - Model 9802
ReplyDeletehollyollyberry(AT)yahoo(Dot)com
I like the dehydrator as well!!! But I would love love love the juicer
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI love the Yogourmet Yogurt Maker...I would love to make my own yogurt! How Cool...what a great website..I also saw a meat grinder that I would love to have too! sallyanne03@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeletesallyanne03@gmail.com
I tweeted the giveaway www.twitter.com/sallyanne03
ReplyDeletesallyanne03@gmail.com
I blogged about your giveaway Check it out! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sallyanne03/661096/
ReplyDeletesallyanne03@gmail.com
I have to say, I would take the Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series 9 Tray Food Dehydrator. Simply because it would be more economical to do it this way.
ReplyDeleteI have twittered you. DadTo2 on twitter.
ReplyDeleteConsider yourself blogged about!
ReplyDeletehttp://dadto2sgiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/02/win-lexan-juicer.html
I am now following your blog.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a nice blender:
ReplyDeleteDr. Weil Healthy Kitchen Blender - Model 9803
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow you!
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I've never had a pasta machine...looks neat:
ReplyDeleteGrande Professional 7" Pasta Machine - by Pragotrade
gjw823@aol.com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeletegjw823@aol.com
Um, how awesome would it be to have THIS?!!! :
ReplyDeleteSaeco Talea Giro Fully Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
springshoot5@aol.com
following blog
ReplyDeletespringshoot5@aol.com
I'd love to buy the Bosch Barino Pump Driven Espresso & Cappuccino Machine. I've always wanted one of those.
ReplyDeleteTweeted here
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/KatydidandKid/status/1237716346
I'm following your blog
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to make my own yogurt considering how expensive it is, so the Yolife Yogurt Maker would be something fun to try.
ReplyDeleteautumnsensation@yahoo.com
I am a new follower :o)
ReplyDeleteautumnsensation@yahoo.com
I added your giveaway to my Current Giveaways link on my sidebar (right below the Blogher ad):
ReplyDeletehttp://joytotheblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/current-giveaways.html
I would love to try their apple peelers. I've always wanted one of these
ReplyDeletemillkara [at] gmail.com
I would like to own another yogurt maker. Noticed there were a few to choose from. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeletedianad8008 AT gmail DOT com
I would like to have the Electric Meat Grinder. Thanks!
ReplyDeletesphinxcw (at) aol (dot) com