Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight shirt



Ok, I just received my Twilight shirt that I ordered from Annie and I love it! I got the Team Edward and am so excited to wear it to the movie premiere. The shipping was really fast and that's saying a lot since I live in the middle of nowhere. Here is a weak pic of me wearing my shirt. I have a long sleeved undershirt on with it. Thank you Annie!




Also, I have family in town so I will not be posting that much.... but don't stop coming by the blog, it's only temporary!

5 comments:

  1. I ♥ the new shirt! Enjoy your time with your family :) ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the shirt! CUTE! Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are all ready for the movie, i know I'm excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'm so excited for the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like it, you really like it! And you're hot in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin